16- the target (part 1)

After Marissa left

After Marissa left. Lorenzo got up and started pacing around with his hands gripping his hair. He was trying so hard to stay calm while Marissa was here.

The yelling, things are getting shattered, holes are being made in the walls. Chaos. I am close to lose my shit too but I need to stay in control for my brothers. I will have my time later alone.

"Calm down Lorenzo." I said.

"Calm down?!? My sister was being... fucking tortured and I didn't save her! We should have looked harder for her! And our mother thinking she took her to protect her well no fucking shit." I have never seen Lorenzo so out of control.

I stand up and hold him back. "Brother calm down." I tell him.

"It's all my fault Leo." He said and I couldn't not hug him. We never hug.

"What is it with you and Marissa thinking everything is your faults? It's not Lorenzo." I told him. Then I hear sobbing and I turn to find my youngest brother crying.

Sometimes I forget he's just a teenager. I let go of Lorenzo and hug Sandro.

"It's gonna be okay buddy..." I confort him.

"We need your help." Matteo said coming in Marissa's room. I didn't even realise that some of my brothers left.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Marcello."

"Where's he?" Lorenzo sighed.

"He's in the garage. He said he's leaving and I heard him on the phone he's getting into fights til death." Matteo said. Yes that sounds like Marcello.

"For fuck's sake! Let's go after him." Lorenzo said.

We all leave, Matteo takes his own car, Lorenzo takes his own car too but Sandro is with me because he gave his car to his 15 year old sister.

Yeah totally normal.

We get into this big illegal event. Where there's gun and knife competitions and a lot of fights.

We see Marcello's car and— "Sandro isn't that your car?" I ask him.

"Yes so she's also here." He responded.

We get out of our cars. "Lorenzo, Mary is also here." I said.

"I know I saw Sandro's car." He responded.