41- daddy issues

It's been an hour or so since Marissa left to probably hang out with Rick and Morty like she calls them and My brothers, my cousins and I are at the table eating dinner

"Mia can you call Marissa? She's not answering me and I feel like she's ignoring me." Lorenzo said from the head of the table on the other side, shaking his head disappointingly. "And put it on speaker."

She's for sure ignoring him. I call her and put it on speaker, now everyone at the table is silent waiting for her to answer.

"Maris—" She answered and I tried warning her that she's on speaker but her yelling cut me off.

"YOUR MOM DUDE! I WILL GLADLY FUCK YOUR MOM!" She yelled at someone. Lorenzo was massaging his temples, Leo was shaking his head, Tony and Marcello glared at my phone but are slightly amused for some reason, her brothers are literally amused by everything she does, Matteo and Sandro are just holding their laughter just like the rest of my brothers beside Elijah.

Then we hear mumbled yelling and laughter. "JOKES ON YOU MY MOTHER IS FUCKING DEAD!" She yelled again and laughed her ass off.

Is she high?

"Marissa where are you?" I ask her.

"Sorry Mia, well I was with Rick and Morty in front of the gate then more guards joined us and then Stranger came over. Now I am going inside the house. Why?"

"Lorenzo told me to call you for dinner."

"Oh fuck me, I didn't hear my phone when Lorenzo called. Where are you?"

"We're all in the dining room waiting for you to join us."

"Let me say goodbye to Stranger and I'll see you in a bit."

"Cool. Bye."

"Bye."

I put my phone down and looked at Lorenzo. "She wasn't ignoring you. She didn't hear her phone." I told him even though he heard her but I just wanted to prove him wrong, he nodded.

REUNITED FOR HER