| E I G H T Y |

So guess who's birthday it is today?

Mine.

The big 2-5.

I'm not that excited for it if I'm gonna be honest.

At all.

But Fred; he makes it better. As soon as I woke up and groaned about being old, he smothered me kisses, went on and on about how perfect my body is, and, even called me sexy. Fred never calls me sexy because he finds it super cheesy. He calls me a lot of other things though.

Still, him calling me sexy in his low, rumbly, morning voice, sounds so fucking good.

Now, I'm laying completely naked (since Fred just ate me like there was no tomorrow) with Fred on top of me, his head buried in my boobs, occasionally kissing them. I think he's asleep but I'm not sure. I was swirling his short hair around my finger,  playing with the orange strands.

Fred's 25. He's been 25 for a couple of months already. I don't think he's old at all. Why do I feel like super old then?

When is my skin going to start to wrinkle? I mean, I'm almost 30. 30! I can't be 30! That'a when things start to go downhill.

Are things going downhill now? I haven't had sex in six weeks. What if we just never have sex again. I can't do that. What if Fred stops grabbing my ass. What if that was the last sexy I ever got.

"Bee," Fred mumbled, "breathe. You're not breathing and your heart is beating too fast."

Oh yeah. I calmed down my breathing a little but my mind still raced and my heart did too.

I know that after a couple of years of having a baby, your sex drive goes down. But I can't have kids. So what if that happens right now. I mean, that does make sense. He did just go down on me, but what if he felt forced.

Oh god, I can't do this. Not today. No panicking. My heart needs to slow the fuck down.

Fred turned over to his back then pulled me on top of him, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I felt his lips against my temple, then he told me to match my breathing with his.

"What are you thinking about princess?" He whispered softly.

"S- stuff." I whispered back.

"Stuff?" I looked up at him and saw he was smiling a little.

"When are we gonna have sex?" I asked.

"Whenever you want."

"What if I want sex right now?"

"Then we have sex right now."

I pushed up a little and pressed my lips against his softly. His hands trailed down to my ass and pulled me up his body a little as he sat up till I was finally on his lap. I put my hand on his jaw as I kissed him harder, my hips pushed down into his, his hand squeezed down on my ass as the other one held the back of my head.

He began to guide my cunt over his groin as he deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned breathlessly as I felt the friction against my clit. I wasn't wearing panties. He was wearing boxers. We should get rid of those.

I dropped my free hand between our bodies and began to play with the waistband of his boxers. "Can you take these off?" I whispered as I tugged at the boxers a little. Freddie smiled as he pushed his hips up a little and took them off.

"You're too sweet love." He whispered back then pulled me into another long kiss. Why? I mean, why am I sweet? Because of the way I asked him? I dunno but I'll take the praise.