| F O R T Y - F I V E |

Brooklyn's POV:

I whined as Fred pulled away from me. Why? Why! I had my legs around his hips and my body submitting to him. So why pull away?!

"I have to go love. I have a meeting. I told you that the second you sat on my lap." Freddie said but I didn't care. Maybe a little part of me thought he'd blow the meeting off to fuck.

"You have 15 minutes though." I pouted and sat up on the couch on my knees. "I'll be good."

He cracked a smirk as he pulled his shirt back on, then looked back down at me and put his hand on the back of my head and I smiled.

Is he gonna use my mouth now?!

"I know you'll be a good girl Bee." He said, leaned down, kissed me on my lips, then walked away, to take a shower I'm assuming.

A cold shower.

Ugh he's such a dick.

I leaned forward and swiped my phone off the coffee table and went to my camera. It takes five minutes to make him cum.

I don't get why he wouldn't just let me suck him.

I pulled my panties to the side and snapped a picture of me, sent it to Freddie, and waited till I heard the ding of his phone from upstairs.

"Brooklyn!"

"Fuck me!" I groaned and laid back on the couch, pulling a pillow over my face. Just fuck me.

I stayed laid on my back with a pillow over my face the entire time Fred was upstairs showering. Which wasn't that long. Maybe five minutes. Men shower fast. I don't understand how they do. It takes me a whole hour usually.

Fred came back down the stairs, walked over to my, then grabbed the pillow off my face and smacked my body with it. "Fix these." He pulled at my panties and made them snap back against me. "Now."

I huffed and reached between my legs, fixing my panties, then sat up and looked up at him, giving him an unamused look.

Fred crouched down in front of me and put both hands on either side of my face. "I don't want you to leave." I whispered, nuzzling my head into his hands.

"You're separation anxiety is horrible." He whispered back and kissed the tip of my nose. "It's just a few hours. Okay? Then I can play with you." I pouted out my lower lip a little and gave him my best innocent eyes. "I don't see you nodding your head yes."

"No." I whined.

"Yes." He chuckled softly and nodded my head for me. "Gimme a kiss, princess." I smiled a little and leaned forward, pressing my lips against his. "Good girl."

He kissed me once more then got up and let go of me, leaving me to watch as he left the house, leaving me alone.

Now what am I supposed to do? Work? Mm no. Sure, I got a stack of papers that need to be read over and signed, but I guess I can just do that later. I honestly have no energy today and I don't want to do much. I don't even want to leave the house.

I grabbed my phone from in front of me again and turned it on, seeing a text sent from Ellie only minutes earlier.

ELLIE: wanna go for a walk

ELLIE: George is gone

ELLIE: I'm bored out of my goddamn mind

ELLIE: you must be going crazy

ELLIE: you take too long to reply

ELLIE: be right there with Whiskers!

Remember that really tough month with El after her miscarriage? We got high on the roof a couple of times and one time she told me she was going to get this dog and name it Whiskers?