| O N E |

Fred Weasley and I have been through thick and thin. We've fought. We've made up. We've broken up. We got back together. We've pranked together. We've gotten plastered together. We moved in together.

We became friends with each other.

We grew up with each other.

We fell in love with each other.

I've gotten damaged and broken so many times in my life. And Fred was there to take care of me and help me. But now he's not here.

Right now I have to hold myself together and wait.

Wait for my Soulmate to come back to me.

- To Be Continued -

===

"It is not medically induced. Too much abuse has happened to his head."

"It should be a week. That is what we are estimating as of right now, but of course the estimate could change."

"There is no need to worry, though we haven't had many head injuries like this, we are doing more than our best."

"I understand that it's been three weeks past out estimate ma'am."

"His heart is beating proudly. Everything is going good in his head. But his body is just recovering over its own time."

"Visiting hours is up, ma'am."

"I suppose another night won't hurt if you say."

"Another night ma'am?"

"I'm just here to change his IV."

"Nothig wrong with his breathing or heart rate. That is always a good sign."

"Visiters."

Those sentences and words were repeated all the time. It's what I heard daily.

Don't worry.

He's okay.

It's just the matter of time his body needs.

We are doing everything in our power.

No need to panic.

It's been three months. Crazy right? I didn't even know someone could be in a coma for that long. But they can. No one expected this. No one thought it would already be this long till Fred woke up. No one knew though.

A lot has happened over the three months that I've been without Fred Weasley.

Hogwarts has been restored completely, with the help of hundreds of Witches and Wizards. Everyone who died in the War, got their funeral, which many attended in respect, Harry went to all of them. I went to Taylors. Funerals are hard on me, and just going to Taylors hurt me, knowing that Fred wasn't there with me hurt me even more. My dad, Severus Snape, got the news over the summer that he would be the new Headmaster of Hogwarts, which he seemed thrilled about.

Next March was George's and Ellie's wedding, which litghtened up the mood for a couple of days, hearing that the happy couple had finally set a date.

I honestly don't know much of the little things, I've been at St. Mungo's everyday.

I feel guiltly, and I've said that word aloud, no one knows why I feel guilty. I don't know why I feel guilty. I just do. Everyday I wish it was me in Fred spot. I wish it was me who got hurt. No him. I thought everyone would blame me for what happened, but everyone has been easy on me. Not pushing me to leave. Or the choices I made.