| T H R E E |

Warning: says R slur. Just know this goes along with this chapter and is used appropriately.

Fred has been progressing over the past well. Like he has been doing really good. Others has been coming in and out to talk to him, but it seems that he has the most knowledge to me.

"This is stupid. Why would I need to read this? I hate fucking reading." Fred huffed and tossed the book he was told to read by a Healer, to the side. I got up and grabbed it then put it back in Fred's hands. "I can read just fine."

"I know. But do you have a headache. Or are you tired? Are you having trouble on words?" He gave me an unamused look. I took that as I no. "Just finish the chapter:"

"The words are in such small print though." He whined slightly and I couldn't help but laugh. "Bee, can you just say I did it."

"No." I said and he huffed then opened the book again and began to read. "Daxton is coming today. Remember him?" He nodded while reading. "What's that book even about?"

"Oh- um, kids story." He said. I wasn't that convinced. "Wait no-" he said as I took the book from him and he tried to get it. But I ended up the the book and read the back cover. "Fred- this is a potions book." I said and looked up at him. He was leant against the headboard and was rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Fred! Are you kidding me?!"

"It's fine. So what if I can't fucking read?" He said and I frowned.

"You can't lie about that. You're going to need help." I sighed.

"I've always had problems with reading. You know that. It's not a big deal, like I said."

"Read a sentence." I said and showed him a page. He looked it over, and squinted his eyes, then sighed and looked up for me. "Freddie."

"I just can't. Okay." He sighed.

"It's okay. You don't need to stress." I put the book to the side then grabbed a water and Advil and passed it to Fred and he thanked me and took it. "I didn't know you struggled at reading."

"Thought you would've known." He shrugged.

"You always read to me though."

"It's the same books most of the time love. I could read you something without looking at the actual page."

"True." I whispered. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"Because I made you tell me something that maybe you didn't want to tell me."

"It's okay." He chuckled. I got onto his bed, he gently grabbed onto my waist and pulled me between his legs. My back was learning against his chest, his arms were around my waist. I felt my body melt against his. Just relax.

I grabbed the book, and laughed a little. "Who would make you read a potions book? Dear fuck that's stupid."

I looked down, seeing his hands playing with the hem of my shirt, pulling it up a little to show my stomach skin. "I'm glad I remembered everything about you quickly." He whispered. I looked up, smiling widely and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too princess." He said the fucking pet name! And I love you! Today is going good so far! His hands moved down to my thighs, and caressed them slightly, my legs spread open a little. I then quickly closed them after realizing how I reacted to him so fast.

"S- sorry." I whispered for some reason. Why the hell did I just say sorry?! God I'm fucking stupid!

His hand was so close- so fucking close to my cunt. And he probably isn't even thinking about touching me at all! "Fred." I said, it came out with a huff and he quickly took his hand away from me. I turned around, between his legs which were bent up, and sat cross legged.

Forever Yoursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें