| T W E N T Y - S E V E N |

I slowly stepped away from Cami and Fred's eyes shifted over to me. Kalen coughed, covering up a grunt as he quickly adverted his eyes somewhere else.

"Okay bye!" Ellie yanked on my arm and we quickly moved away from the glare of Fred.

We went out the door and into the sunshine. I could finally properly see outside. You could hear the birds chirping, and the water, and the rustle of leaves from the wind. Tall trees surrounded us. The water shone in the sunlight. There was a trail that I'm assuming led to town. Another trail led up a few rocks that then dropped off into the water. If Fred makes me do that...

I kicked my shoes off then grabbed my blanket and laid it out as the other two did the same. I ended up bringing my whole bag with me so we have everything we'd need.

"Is this see through?" I asked both of them. You can never trust white.

"I think you're okay." Cami said. "Doesn't look like it."

"Are you just looking at my boobs now?!"

"Mm, yes?" She crossed her legs and I did too, I leaned forward and grabbed my phone which just went off moment ago.

FREDDIE<3: I'm gonna fucking slap your ass for that

I had to show that to Ellie cause my sore ass is going to be her fault.

"You like it." She flicked her wrist like it was nothing. "They better not take their time like they usually do. See that rock over there. I do badly want to jump."

"You make it sound like you're suicidal." Cami said.

"I'm not! But it's even higher than the one at Hogwarts. That shit was fun."

"That shit made me want to die and throw up and pass out all at the same time." I mumbled. My stomach still turns from the feeling of my body plunging into water.

"Malfoy you motherfucker!" I heard Kalen scream and I looked behind me quickly and saw him falling off that same rock Ellie was talking about.

"Wait for us!" Ellie jumped up and ran after them with Cami on her tail. I was fine staying alone.

"C'mon Brooke!" Lee yelled from the rock where literally everyone else was. I shook my head no and he groaned. "Brooke!"

"No thanks!" I yelled back.

I heard footsteps behind me and I tilted my back back and saw Freddie. "Why are you wearing a shirt?" I mumbled.

"Why are you wearing barely anything?" He shot back. He sat down across from me, also crossing his legs like mine. "You don't want to jump?"

"I don't want to die." I corrected him. "So no, I don't wanna jump."

"You've done it before though."

"This one is way taller."

"I'll hold your hand."

"Not while I'm plunging to my death."

"I'll wait for you at the bottom."

"What if I never jump?"

"Then I'll wait for you at the top and someone can wait for you at the bottom."

"... I'll sit at the top while you guys jump."

"Good." Fred got up then grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Maybe you shouldn't jump. You could get hurt." I looked up at him as we walked, I kept stepping on twigs and rocks since I was barefoot. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm not going to get hurt, love. I wouldn't do something dumb... around you... never mind." That's what I thought. We got up to the others, and once we did, Fred took off his shirt. God he's so pretty. "Arms up." I did, but was confused.