| F O R T Y - S E V E N |

Ellie and George POV special bitches!!!

George's POV:

"Ellie, let's go, we're gonna be late!" I yelled from the front door.

"I need to shower!" She yelled back to me from upstairs.

"You don't have time!"

"Yes I do!"

She takes an hour in the shower. She doesn't have enough time. We're already running behind to my mums and she gets so mad when we're even a minute late.

I sighed and closed the front door then went upstairs to the bedroom and into the washroom where El was already naked and pulling the elastic out of her hair.

A grin spread across my lips as I leaned against the door frame and crossed my arms over my chest, watching her. I'm pretty sure she knew I was here, but she didn't seem to care.

Saw her naked last night anyways, not like I've never seen her naked.

I ran my eyes over the back of her body first, seeing her smooth back and curvy ass and thighs.

Then to one of my favourite spots on her body; her tits.

Fuck, I love her tits.

I really can't afford being hard right now, but I also can't look away from her.

She looked at me through the reflection of the mirror, winked, then strode over to the shower and got in.

That woman has so much control over me. She fucking has me moaning mommy in bed. She knows just what she does, and she puts it to her advantage.

She's like my brother, and I'm like Brooke. Anything Fred tells Brooke to do, she does it no matter if it's sexual or just for her to be obedient. Fred's controlling in and out of bed. El's not.

In bed, she's the one who dominates me, she's the top and bosses me around, but out in public we're just a vanilla couple.

Well, there is the odd time that something switches in the both of us and I'm the one on top. But that happens like three times a year. It's always been like that.

Big difference from us and Fred and Brooke.

FRED: mums pissed coming soon?

ME: El's in the shower

FRED: we just walked through the door anyways, Bee's getting talked to right now

FRED: we got a little preoccupied

ME: gross

ME: I don't need to hear about your dick getting sucked

FRED: I actually ate her

FRED: dirty mind

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone, tucking it into my back pocket. Fucking asshole.

"We have to go." I said.

"Five minutes." She replied.

"El, now."

"Whoa, when d'you grow balls."

"Ellie."

"George."

"Five minutes," I muttered, "I'll be downstairs."

"Kay."

I went back downstairs and sat on the couch, going back on my phone with the dog on the couch beside me. She climbed onto my lap and nuzzled her nose into my thigh, trying to get attention, which I gave her.