• 37 •

Yuna's P.O.V

I finally managed to talk to chaeryeong unnie after what I have done. My heart sank when I found out why my sister had gone with my parents. It was because of me. Those brainless assholes really had no sympathy and even got my sister trapped in a chokehold, making her choose between herself or me. I couldn't stop crying that time. I was so furious but I didn't have a choice but to just sit and wait.

I also apologized to chaeryeong unnie about what I said earlier. She was right. I didn't mean anything that came out of my mouth. I was just so frustrated that I wasn't even aware of my words nor my actions. But I've calmed down now, and she told me it was all fine. She told me to not think about it anymore because she understood. Completely.

We three just stayed in the living room, just being there for each other. I was touched by winter's care for us. She was trying her best to keep the vibe peaceful. She constantly offered us water and snacks. She was just quiet but I could tell she was very worried and empathetic to the situation.

After what felt like eternity, I decided to excuse myself and head to my sister's room. I opened the door and noticed that everything was untouched. Her bed was made, the study table was still filled with stacked books, her guitar was still here too. I inspected the room more and opened the closet. Her clothes are gone, but I saw there was one more piece of clothing left behind. I went in and approached the hanged sweater. I took it down from the rack and realized that it was the same sweater I always stole from her every time it rained. This sweater would always keep me warm throughout the cold and windy weather.

I began to cry again as I hugged the oversized, army green sweater. I went out of the closet with the sweater in hand and I sat on the bed.

I sighed and laid down, going on my phone for a while until everything slowly went black.

_________________________________________

I felt my phone ringing on my chest, startling me awake. I didn't realize I fell asleep.

The ringing stopped and my phone vibrated once more, assuming it's a notification saying I've missed a call from someone.

I turned it on and my lock screen said it was already 4p.m.. I looked down on the notification. It's yeji unnie. I'm outside.

I jumped out the bed and wiped away my tired eyes. She's my only hope now..

I went out of the room and headed downstairs to where chaeryeong unnie and winter were talking. They looked at me in surprise.

"You're awake.." chaeryeong unnie spoke at the same time as the front door opened. Yeji unnie peeked inside before entering. I looked at her with hopeful eyes. Praying that she managed to bring my sister back.

She stood inside while her hand still held the doorknob to keep the door still.

"I'm sorry..." Was all she said. I was confused for a moment until she sent me a look of defeat. I looked down as tears streamed down my face as chaeryeong unnie and winter came to my side and hugged me.

"It took a little while, but I managed to catch her before she left." Yeji unnie added, causing me to shot my head up.

She nodded to someone outside and I waited for the person to come in. Then, I finally saw my sister enter with a faint smile displayed on her face.

"I'm back." She said and looked at yeji unnie as she shot her a smile.

"Unnie!!" I shouted and immediately ran to hug her.

"I thought I lost you.." I cried on her shoulder as I held her as tight as possible.

"I thought I lost you too.." she replied and rubbed my back.