• 31 •

Ryujin's P.O.V

I pulled up to the front of the building. Everyone's asleep when I looked around in the car.

I adverted my gaze on yeji, who's back is turned towards the car's door. Should I wake her? But she looks so peaceful.. but we're here, so might aswell...

"Yej.." I gently shook her until she woke up. She groaned before groggily sitting up.

She tiredly faced me before smiling.

"Hi." She giggled which made me smile.

"We're here." I announced and she sighed before rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Thank you." She looked back at the girls who were still in deep sleep.

"Do you need me to help you get inside?" I asked and she chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure I can manage, ryu.. just drive safe, yeah?" She held my shoulder. I leaned in to give her a goodnight peck on the cheek like I always do, but she too leaned forward, making me stop midway.

"Sorry." I apologized and pulled back once I saw how flustered she looked.

She responded by leaning in again and quickly kissing me on the cheek.

"Goodnight." She smiled before opening the door and getting out.

I watched as she walked up the stairs but stopped at the top and turned back to wave goodbye.

I rolled down the window, causing her to raise her eyebrow.

"Goodnight." I said, making her laugh.

"Alright, drive safe ryuddaeng." She waved one last time before entering the building and disappearing from my sight.

I sighed as I pushed a button to automatically roll the windows back up while I shift the gear stick and drove out of the area.

I drove for about 13 more minutes until I could finally see our shared house from a short distance.

I opened the compartment of the car in front of the passenger seat and took out the remote to open the gate.

It opened slowly as I drove inside the driveway of the house and turned off the engine before going outside.

I opened the backseat door, facing me with chaer who's still asleep next to my sister on the other side.

"Chaer, ireona." I shook her shoulder until she groaned and stirred awake.

She rubbed her eyes before turning to my sister and tried to wake her up by tapping her repeatedly.

"Yunayah, ireonara!" She only received a groan from my sister, that's when she gave up.

I chuckled quietly and stepped aside to let her out of the car before closing the door and going to the other side.

I opened the door and crouched down so me and yuna could be in the same level.

"Help me piggyback you. If you make this hard for me I'll leave you here, arasseo?" She didn't respond but I assumed she heard me, so I turned around, still crouched down and reached for her hands to put on top of my shoulders.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and scooted more on the edge of the seat so I can properly scoop her legs.

I stood up and carried her, hopping one time to adjust her position.

"Ryeongie, come on." I motioned my best friend, who's leaning against the side of the car, waiting for us with tired eyes. She walked beside me her hand gripping on the hem of yuna's shirt, making sure she won't fall back.