• 30 •

The lights were all turned off as the only source of brightness we had was the candles that were lit and stuck on the cake.

We heard the keys jingle and the doorknob turning. Once the door opened, we waited for hyunjin to open the lights before we all yell surprise.

"It's dark in here." Mingyu noticed. Hyunjin walked in and turned on all the lights and they all jumped out of their hiding places and yelled surprise in unison at the same time as the party poppers were set off.

"Waaah!!!" Mingyu cheered in excitement as me and ryujin slowly walked out of the kitchen holding his cake while we sang happy birthday to him, everyone gathering beside us aswellh.

"Happy birthday to you~ make a wish!!" He closed his eyes and clasped his hands as everybody waited patiently for him to blow the candles.

Once he did, we all cheered while changbin snuck up behind him to put on the spiderman party hat on his head.

"Yah, what is this!!" He laughed as he let chngbin put it on him anyway..

"Happy birthday, man! It's your favorite superhero!!" They teased and he nodded, going along with them.

"Yeah I love me a spiderman hat for sure!" He exclaimed as we all shared a laugh.

"Okay everybody gather outside, Let's party!!!" Lia said, making us cheer once more before heading to the backyard to start the celebration.

Music was blasting throughout the house and the backyard and we lit up a camp fire while the guys grilled all sorts of meat, having casual and fun chats with everyone.

I was talking to ryujin when I saw a new person walk in with yuna by her side.

Me and yuna made eye contact then she sped walked to me with a smile, dragging her friend along with her.

"Unnie, this is minjeong, my friend." I looked at the pretty girl beside her and smiled.

I shook hands with her and introduced myself.

"Hwang yeji." She smiled.

"Kim minjeong. You can call me winter." She shyly replied while clutching onto yuna which made me giggle.

"I'll introduce her to everyone." Yuna pulled her but she held back.

"Do you really have to?" Winter frowned.

"Don't worry winter, they're all nice people. Tell me if someone's being rude to you and I'll take care of it." I said, half joking and half meant.

She smiled and nodded before going with yuna to meet everyone else.

"She's really pretty." I complimented, making ryujin chuckle.

"She's also yuna's age.." I looked at her with an annoyed face.

"What's that suppose to mean, huh?" I replied, offended and pinched her side.

"Nothing!!" She answered as she shooed my hand off her.

"neomu jjajeungna.." I huffed until my phone started ringing inside the back pocket of my pants.

I pulled it out and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I spoke into the phone.

"Uhm, hi yeji, it's nayoung.. I'm outside. Black gate right?" She asked.

"Ah maja, I'm heading outside right now." I replied and she hummed before ending the call.

"She's here." I said to ryujin and started walking back inside the house.