• 10 •

Okay another time skip whooo!

4 weeks later...

I stirred on the bed before opening my eyes, waking up to yet another day.

As you have read, I've been here for about 5 weeks now, and I've been fine. Just fine.

I sat up on the bed and stretched my limbs, grinning widely in the process.

I'm not sure why I'm smiley today.. must be because I slept early yesterday, giving me a lot of time to sleep.

I walked, or more like bolted to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

What's up with this sudden boost of energy? I haven't been like this since so long. I'm kinda enjoying it though..

I finished my routine and exited the bathroom, looking at the clock to see that it's already 9:30am. Unnie must be done with breakfast now.

I burst out of the bedroom door and raised my arms in enthusiasm

"GooOoooOod morning, unnie!!!!" I screamed while my eyes are closed

I stayed like that for a few seconds before reopening my eyes when I notice that there wasn't any response

My brows knitted as I saw nobody inside the house. I looked around to double check if she's just hiding somewhere but failed as I couldn't spot her anywhere.

I checked the clock again, but it really said 9:30.. unnie must be here by now.

I just shrugged it off by making us breakfast.

I finished, but she's still not here..

I waited for her on the couch, watching the series me and mingyu have been into these days..

"11:48. Where is she?" I ruffled my hair in frustration before deciding to just eat our now soggy sandwiches.

I ate until I was full. 12:25.. there's no way she'll show up anytime now. She's never this late, in fact, she has never been late, ever, so this is definitely a unusual thing to happen.

I burped and patted my stomach as a sign of satisfaction before standing up

"I'll put you in the fridge, you know, just in case she shows up to eat you." I talked to the sandwich as I walked to the fridge and placed it in there before closing it, even waving at it in the process..

I brushed my teeth once again and decided to go at mingyu's place to hang out since I didn't have anything better to do.

I knocked thre- no, fiv- no, countless of times just to annoy him. He opened the door, stopping me from knocking any further. I smiled at him and he returned the gesture with a glare.

"Remind me why I decided to befriend you again?" He held his head in stress

"Because I'm pretty..? Duh." I said in common sense, like, how can he forget that???

"Oh my- what, what exactly do you want?" He asked, obviously annoyed. Mission completed!

"To hang out with my bestest friend in this whole town, of course!" I replied and smiled widely

"I'm your only friend here, you can't fool me." He fired back which made me chuckle nervously

He ended up coming with me anyways though, after all, I'm also his only friend here too, so I guess we're tied hehe.

"Aishh, stop it paboyaa!" I demanded when he kept on walking like a chimpanzee because we went to the topic of what we wanted to be in the future when we were little, and.. I'll let you finish the puzzle.