• 22 •

"annyeong yejiriee!" He greeted as he smiled widely while waving his hand.

I stood there with my mouth agape. I have two main emotions right now, and that is shocked and.. confused? I mean, how the hell is he here?!?

"Why are you here?!?" I asked in a loud voice, almost as if I'm terrified.

"Geez, just tell me to leave and I will, you don't have to be harsh." He rolled his eyes and turned but I immediately pulled him inside my condo and quickly shut the door and leaned my back against it.

He looked at me all weird and I hurried and grabbed his arm and dragged him to the couch.

"YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME HOW YOU GOT HERE AND YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME RIGHT NOW." I demanded. He looked around for a while before facing me once again.

"Woah hold on a minute there, ji. I'll agree to tell you the story, under one condition." he raised his index finger at my face and I smacked it away.

"Hurry up and tell me cause I'm honestly freaking out right now!" I said and fanned myself.

"Calm down, it's not that serious, really." He chuckled.

"Tell me!!" I demanded and he raised his arms in surrender before speaking.

"Give me a tour of your luxurious home." He squeeled in excitement and I rolled my eyes.

"Deal. Now speak." I glared and he gulped and nodded.

"Where do I start.. okay, so when we were hanging out and I was doing the chimpanzee walk right? And then Ms. Bae took you away. I knew she wasn't gonna bring you back after she told you God wanted to talk to you, cause that's what happened with the other person I knew.

I spent the next days alone that time- cause you were kinda my only friend there.. then, the day came. I was told that God wanted to talk to me, and I immediately thought of seeing you again in heaven. But when I was about to go, I asked one of the angels if you were there. They said no. So, now I'm here. The end, now give me a tour!" He stood up but I pulled him back down, making him whine.

"Do you mean you followed me here?" I asked carefully and clearly.

"Yeah.." he answered as if he's stating common sense.

"Why?" I asked and he looked down.

"I.. I don't know..." He answered and I held my forehead.

"Mingyu~ how did you follow me here when you don't even have a reason?!" I whined. I'm acting like this cause I don't know what he's done to be here. I'm scared they might find him unreasonable to be here and take him away.

"You have to have a reason to be here. They might take you away, do you know that??" I said irritatedly and paced around the room.

"Do you think I'll even be here if I didn't have a reason? Of course I did.." He said as he looked up at me.

I stopped pacing for a second and stood still, looking at him expectantly.

"I told them I wanted to see you again. And I wanted to see her again." He wasn't looking at me when he said that.

"See who?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't make fun of me okay? remember the girl I told you about? The one who changed my life and made me a better person? Yeah her. Maybe I'll have this chance to thank her for it.. if I ever see her around, ya know.." He held his nape and chuckled softly.

My once intense and anxiety filled gaze turned to a soft, gentle one. I stopped biting my finger and looked at nothing for a moment.

"Alright, I'll give you a tour. Come on." I started walking and he smiled before tailing behind.

"This is the kitchen." I turned on the light and signaled my hand on the area.

"It's beautiful." He said as he traced the island counter with two fingers.

"I didn't know you were so rich." He chuckled, amazed at how expensive my things must be.

"I didn't either. When I first opened my eyes, I was so confused when a lot of things and people around me changed. I found out I have a cousin named lia, two very good friends named momo and karina. I'm a dance couch here and I live in this luxurious condo- you know, things that weren't here before I passed. Did it happen to you aswell?" He nodded and I hummed in response.

"I woke up from a coma. They told me I was attacked in my house and I was stabbed multiple times. I didn't even remember I had a house back then, I just know I used to sleep at one friends house to another." He said and my mouth slightly opened.

"The same thing happened to me, but it was because I was drunk and I crashed and went to a coma." I said and he gasped.

"You wanna know the worst part?" I asked, even chuckling when I thought about it.

"Do tell." He answered.

"I hit a person. And that person was ryujin." I replied and chuckled.

"What?!? How are you gonna win her now???" He asked instantly knowing who I was talking about.

"Don't worry, we talked it out. I ended up crying in front of her which was embarrassing, but she bought me ice cream and told me it was fine. I broke a joint in her elbow, but she had surgery done and it's healing right now.." he nodded while he sighed in relief and a moment of silence filled the room before I heard him gasp again.

"You met her already?!?!??" He asked with the same expression of shock and I nodded and laughed, mainly because he's hella ugly.

"Yeah, we hung out already, last Sunday." I confirmed as I bobbed my head.

"That's so cool, why so quick?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Long story, I'll tell you another time." I said and he nodded.

"You have to help me find her." He said.

"I will, but first, we'll get your shit together. You're living your second life and it is definitely not a joke." I told him and he listened intently.

"Feel free to stay here for now, until you can manage on your own like having your own apartment- we'll talk about that another time. Do you have clothes?" I asked and he slowly shook his head.

"Let's just hope I have clothes that'll fit you.." I sighed.

"Oh boy." He said and I looked at him.

_________________________________________

"Mingyu-yah!! What's taking you so long??!?" I asked as I knocked multiple times on the door.

"I'm pooping!!!" He struggled to reply.

"Oh my- I should've just let you use the bathroom downstairs.." I cried out as I put my forehead on the door, visibly miserable.

"Just light the scented candles on the top shelf will ya?" I asked and he hummed in response as I waited for him.

When he was done, the door swung open, thankfully there wasn't much smell anymore because of the candles. It made the whole room smell like vanilla.

"Are we sleeping together?" He asked excitedly as he approached my bed.

"Hell no! There's three guest rooms, two across the hall and one next to my room, pick whichever you want." I said and he nodded before walking away.

"Good night yejiriee!" He said and I smiled and said goodnight too before he closed the door to my room.

Okay so you might've noticed the sched on my updates have been messy recently so I'll prolly just update as much as possible (which means just updating randomly and no more scheds) so I can finish this story alrdy... That's all thanks for the support🤍