• 36 •

"are you sure you know how to drive, yeji?!??" Mingyu asked in worry as I shifted the gear stick to the right setting.

"About that, I think there's something you need to know.." I stumped on the accelerator and the brakes at the same time, building up some speed before letting go of the brakes, making the car speed into the highway. The wheels will surely leave a mark on that pavement.

I over took the cars who were way slower than me, some of them even honking at me, but I didn't care.

"Which way to the airport??" I asked as I focused on the road.

"J-just keep straight, then there's an exit lane, switch lanes to that." Hyunjin instructed. I sped up a little more. At this point, they're now clutching anything they could grab ahold of because the car was going way too fast.

I drove for about 6 minutes in the highway until I saw the exit lane hyunjin was talking about and switched lanes to the right in a sudden, causing their body to slam on the doors.

"Mian!!" I apologized when I heard them both groan.

"There, noona! Airport!" He pointed ahead as I saw a sign on the side of the road with an arrow facing ahead and a print of a plane.

I sped up, reaching the limit that the car could handle and passed some more cars. Thankfully, there were no radar speed signs nor cameras in the area so I was good.

I've reached the airport's gate and saw that there was a long ass line on the way in, making me more frustrated than I already am.

There was no time to waste so I got in line before getting out the car.

"Wait, where are you going???" Hyunjin asked as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"It'll take too long if we wait here. I'll just run, I'll see you guys there." I replied, not waiting for him to respond as I sprinted off to the airport building.

I went through the parking lot, having met by some guards. I told them it was an emergency so they let me be.

As I reached the entrance to where the people enter through, I looked around to try and spot a familiar face. I was unsuccessful.

I tried to peek at the gates where the bridges that leads to the entrance of the planes were at, but to no avail.

I slowly started to lose hope. Many people were arriving and departing, but I couldn't spot her anywhere.

I sighed, tired and weary, letting myself fall and sit on the curb where I last stopped after running around everywhere.

I slowly let my tears fall down my face, thinking that I've failed to catch her. I hugged myself and buried my face in my arms as I sobbed silently..

"Noona!"

"Yeji!!" I heard the guys call for me in unison. I lifted my head to look at them, but my tears made it hard for me to see them clearly.

"What happened? Did you find her??" Hyunjin asked as he crouched down to my level. I just shook my head weakly and rested my chin on my elbow.

"Please don't cry- I-I'm sure she's still here somewhere! Don't lose hope, we'll find her." He held my shoulder and tried to make me feel better, but it wasn't working.

"I've looked everywhere, hyunjinah.. I can't find her.." I replied. Having no clue where I can possibly find her anymore.

"She could've atleast told me, you know? She could've atleast said goodbye.. I can't believe this..."

"Yeji.."

"I don't know what to do anymore.. I just got her back! How could she do this to me!!"

"Uhm, yeji.."