• 18 •

Finally, it's Saturday! The day that joanne and I get to hang out. I'm very much excited!!!

"Unnie, are you sure you're not coming with us?" I heard karina ask behind me. I turned around to face her before nodding.

"She's got a date to attend pabo, don't you remember?" Momo unnie said as she approached us.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that~" she looked at me mischievously before grabbing her back from the ground.

"Well we wish you luck on that date. Don't mess it up unnie, I'm telling you." Rina said as they walked to the exit.

"It's not a date!" I shouted and received 'sure' as an answer before the door closed.

I quickly stuffed all my things inside my bag and got out of the studio. 11:25a.m.. I still have an hour or so to get ready before we have to meet up.

I called an uber and went home, taking a shower and spent most of my time choosing what to wear. Clothes are scattered around the room. I don't wanna look glam but I also dont wanna look like a beggar..

I went back to the closet and noticed a folded sweater in the corner. I grabbed and unfolded it to see. It's ryujin's. The one I stole from her.

I decided to wear it cause why not. On top of a white shirt and baggy pants. This is good enough, right?

 This is good enough, right?

Ms. Shin👩‍🍳

I'm on my way to the cafe! See you there, Ms. Shin:)
Sent 12:33p.m

See you there.
Sent 12:35p.m

I jogged downstairs and took the elevator. When I got to the lobby, I saw my brother waiting for me.

"Hyunjinie! What are you doing here?" I asked as I went to give him a hug.

"You have a date right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's not a date, silly." I chuckled and he shook his head while laughing.

"Come on, I'll take you to your date." He grabbed my hand as I rolled my eyes. This kid...

We got in the car and he started driving.

"You know you didn't have to take me there." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm your brother. I have to be the one to take you." He smiled and I did too.

_________________________________________

"Here we are~" he announced as he pulled on the hand brake.

"Thank you hyuniee!! I owe you one." I said and kissed his cheek.