• 16 •

I woke up feeling giddy. I wonder why.. hehe..

"Good morning guys!" I yelled for the whole house to hear

"Woah, noona. You're in a good mood." Jeongin smiled as he hugged me good morning.

I ruffled his hair as we walked towards the dining area

"Have you guys eaten breakfast yet?" I asked and they all shook their heads

"Ah, arraseo. I'll make us breakfast for today." I said as I looked at the clock that said 6:45 a.m.

Felix's P.O.V

"Yah. What do you think made noona so happy today?" I whispered to lee know as I ate a piece of bread from the counter.

"I don't know. But it's good to see her so up beat and smiley again." He answered and crossed his arms while he watched noona interact and play around with the boys with a smile on his face.

'I just hope that that smile on your
Face won't disappear again like it did before.'

_______________________________________

??? P.O.V

"Can you set the table while I finish the food." I called out to my sister as I placed the eggs on an empty plate

"Is the food done yet? I'm so hungry" she whined and began putting plates on the table.

"Yes. Stop whining, you're breaking my eardrums." I complained and took off my apron and sat on the stool

"Chae, breakfast is ready!" I shouted from downstairs.

I heard footsteps seconds later and my eyes landed on chaeryeong whose hair is slightly wet. I guess she took a shower.

"You look fresh." My sister commented as she sat beside me.

"You look tired." She replied and I snorted.

"Yah, what I said was a compliment." She acted mad which did absolutely nothing cause we were still laughing.

"And? Am I suppose to say a compliment back?" Chae smirked and sat in front of us before she started eating.

"You're so- whatever!" We continued to eat while chatting and laughing around when we went down to a topic that I was kinda desperately trying to avoid.

"So.. that girl you met yesterday.." chae started and I groaned.

"Can we please talk about something else for once?!" I frustratedly answered. They have been non-stop bullying me ever since I gave my number to that yeji girl. I mean, I don't get it.

"Woah. Why are you getting mad, unnie?" Yuna teased earning a chuckle from chaer

"Cause.. you won't leave me alone." I rolled my eyes at them as I ate my food

"We're just really curious. I mean- you gave your number to the girl. Why would you not expect us to question that?" Chaeryeong stated which made me furrow my brows.

"Why would I expect you to question that?" I replied and looked between them while chewing.

"Because! You never give your number to ANYONE. Even I had a hard time getting your number back then. What made you give your number to that random girl that you met in your restaurant, huh? What makes her special?" She emphasized the last word.

"I don't know! I don't know why I did that. I was drunk, I guess.." I answered and looked down on my food.

"Unnie, you haven't drunk a single shot of alcohol since that one college party 4 years ago.." yuna butted in.