• 35 •

"yah, ireona breakfast is ready!" Mingyu barged into my room, startling me.

I groaned in annoyance and threw the nearest pillow beside me at him.

"Leave me alone!!!" I complained and stirred around in my bed, burying my face in one of my pillows.

"No. You have to wake up." I heard footsteps towards me until he grabbed both my feet and yanked me down.

"Ming- yah!!" I sat up and reached my arms to grab his shirt, trying to pull him away from me. He wouldn't let go and wiggled me frantically while laughing.

"Okay, okay I'm up!! I'm up." I had no choice but to give up.

"Okay good. Now get out of bed." He commanded. I looked at him with a bored expression.

"I know how waking up works! Can you leave now?" I asked but he only shook his head and stood his ground.

"Not until I see you get up." He replied. I groaned and stood up.

"Happy?" He nodded while smiling.

"Now get in the washroom and brush your teeth." He commanded yet again, making me irritated.

I took my towel that's randomly on top of my wardrobe and started walking to my washroom. Of course, not before quickly smacking his head for being super annoying.

He yelled and chased me but I was quick to get in the bathroom and slammed the door on his face. I laughed in victory when I heard him bang his hand a couple times on the door.

I did my thing on the bathroom and went downstairs.

"I swear you take so long to get ready..." Mingyu welcomed me with his complaint. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him on one of the seats on the dining table.

"Oh yeah, you wanna come with? Me, hyunjin and the guys are going to a car show. Just waiting for them to arrive." He said. I thought for a second.. I don't have anything else to do today. might aswell.

"Yeah sure." I replied and looked at him as he nodded.

"You better get ready too then, cause he'll be here any minute now.." I nodded and finished my food before heading upstairs to get ready.

Ryujin's P.O.V

I was packing my clothes in my room since my flight with my parents was in a few hours.

I suddenly heard the door open, making me startled and my first instinct was to hide my luggage behind me.

"Jesus you scared me!" I whispered and took the suitcase back and continued to place my clothes inside, arranging it nicely.

She closed the door behind her and sat on the bed, right beside the suitcase.

"Do you need any help?" She asked while looking around my room, noticing that the only thing I was packing was my clothes.

"No thanks, I'm almost done anyway.." I politely declined her help as I closed the suitcase and set it down on the ground before rolling it aside beside my wardrobe.

"Aren't you gonna take some things with you? What about your guitar? O-or the framed pictures over there?" She pointed to the framed photos of us standing on the side table.

"You can keep those, my wallet's filled with pictures of you guys already." I replied and she nodded.

"She's still asleep right?" I asked as I sat on the bed.

"Yeah.." she shortly answered.

"You know she's gonna catch you leaving right?" She said. I nodded, knowing well what's gonna happen once she wakes up.