• 5 •

After some strolling, I decided to just head on back home since I wasn't really doing anything outside.

I closed the door behind me and plopped down the couch

A sigh escaped my lips and sat up to grab the remote for the tv.

I turned it on and looked for a decent channel, but failed so I just settled on watching this weird game show.

The tv is giving off a static sound and I can barely watch the show because of the grey lines moving around.

I, not really, watched the screen until I felt my eyelids getting heavy. I fought, trying to stay awake but just let my body sleep after a while, Drifting off to dreamland..

---------------------------------------------------------

I groaned when I felt my body ache. Did I fall off the couch?

I rolled around before sitting up on the hard ground I laid on.

Rubbing my eyes harshly, I opened them and realized that I wasn't on the couch anymore.

Im not even in the living anymore.. matter of fact, I'm not even in the house anymore. I'm in this place. An empty white place.

I stood up and looked around, but everything I see is just.. white.

"Hello?" I called out. My voice echoing through.

"Is anybody there?" I started walking, trying to look for people

"Over here!" I heard someone shouted. It felt so close, yet I could not see anyone in sight. Absolutely no one.

"Hello? Are you there?" I shouted, trying to find the source of the voice.

"You're close!" The voice shouted again.

I ran and followed it until i was met with a guy standing, far away from me.

He was looking at the distance with a smile on his face

He had shoulder length hair and a tall structure.

"I almost had it!!" A second voice shouted and laughed

I looked at the direction of the voice. There, I saw a girl, kneeled on the ground while laughing

I walked closer to them and the place began to have color.

Trees started to come to sight. A pond, and grass that covered my feet.

There I knew that I was at some park.

The people I was looking at earlier started to get clearer in my vision.

I looked at the guy more closer and my eyes widen as tears began to form when I saw who it was.

It's my brother.

I smiled as tears started to roll down my face.

A freezby flew his way as he caught it.

"Alright, go long!" He said and threw it again.

I watched as the freezby flew and got caught by someone else

I looked at the person and my face shifted

"Ryujin.." I mumbled to myself.

"I caught it!!" She shouted in victory as she jumped up and down in celebration

I continued to cry as I watched then silently, with a smile visible on my face.

"Good job, ryuddaeng." I said quietly and cheered for her from a distance