• 33 •

After everyone was ready, we headed to the car. While driving, they talked about where we should eat.

"Unnie, let's eat at your restaurant!" My sister suggested, making me snort.

"Don't you want to eat somewhere else, yuna?" I asked while looking at her in the rear view mirror. She shook her head.

"They're okay with it.. right guys?" My sister asked while nudging winter beside her and looking at chaeryeong.

"Yeah, I haven't got the chance to eat there again. Might aswell." Winter commented. I looked at chaer and she nodded.

I drove to the restaurant and found my usual spot. Security took the sign that said 'reserved parking' and guided me to park on the spot.

I turned off the engine as everybody got out of the car, thanking the security man for his service before going inside.

"Ms. Shin!" One of the new servers noticed me and walked up in front of us.

I patted his shoulder as a greeting.

"How are you catching up to everything?" I asked and he sighed but maintained a happy face.

"You know, everything's still new to me, but with the help of the other staffs and their kind and patient hearts, I'm keeping up pretty well." He bobbed his head as I gladly smiled.

"That's great! Well, may we have a table for four?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"Right this way Ms." He walked forward and we followed closely.

He stopped at a wide table with four individual seats and a set of utensils already arranged beside each plates on the table.

I bowed as a thank you before I gestured the girls to take a seat.

Me and yuna beside each other chaer in front of me, and winter in front of yuna.

We ordered our food and waited for it to be made, having casual conversations here and there.

Between me and chaer, no one dared to speak about what happened. We had an agreement afterall.. it's kept between the two of us only.

The food arrived and we ate in delight, winter complimenting my recipes in the process while the other two were too emersed in their meals to speak.

We finished and the servers took away our empty dishes away. My good friend Beomgyu, who's also the manager of the place, insisted on having our meals on the house, but I waved him off by handing him my card.

He deducted the bill and handed me back my card. Shortly after waving bye to the staffs, we exited the restaurant and got in the car.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch??" I asked the girls.

"I heard there's a new orphan movie!" Yuna spoke. I nodded, finding the first movie to be nice.

"Is it a horror movie?" Chaeryeong has not seen the first one, and basing on the title, she figured it has something to do with scary stuff, which she's not very fond of..

"No, so it's basically like a movie where there's a killer. There's this girl named esther, she's an orphan- they adopted her and found out that she's actually a middle aged woman trapped in a little girl's body.. then she kills peope she doesn't like.." yuna explained. Chaer nodded, accepting that it might have some gore stuff, but she's okay with it. (Sorry to whoever have not seen the first movie!!)

"Hold on, I'm gonna ask yeji if she wants to come before we go." I pulled my phone out and dialed her number.

"Yeoboseyo?" Yeji asked.