• 23 •

I fell off the bed when I heard a shout from downstairs. I really can't have a good morning huh?

I immediately went downstairs to find mingyu tied up into a chair and my friends far on the corner of the room with a butter knife and a pillow in hand, I'm assuming the pillow will act like a shield...?

"What are you guys doing!?!" I asked as I went to mingyu as I lifted his chin and saw that he has a black eye.

"Get away from him, yeji! He's obviously here to fucking rob you!!" Momo unnie shouted and raised her butter knife. These idiots..

"What did you guys do him??" I asked angrily and started untying him.

"Stop, what're you doing!?! Rina call the cops!!" Momo unnie commanded and karina nodded.

"He's not here to rob me, dumbass he's my friend!" After untying him I guided him to stand up and he did but struggled as we went to the couch.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded and chuckled.

"They kicked me pretty hard on the stomach and punched me in the eye, but other than that, I'm fine." He said and I looked at him apologetically before glaring at the two.

"You guys are complete assholes, give me you phone." I snatched Karina's phone and ended the police call.

"You cannot blame us, we entered and was greeted by a random guy eating food from your fridge! We attacked him by instinct!" Karina exclaimed and held her hair in frustration.

"Just put down the knife and get your shit together, apologize to him and get the first aid kit." I told them and momo unnie left to get the kit as karina slowly went to the couch and sat beside mingyu.

"Hi, are you alright?" She said and he nodded and smiled.

"We're sorry for coming at you like that, we just really thought you were an intruder." She apologized and he nodded, understanding.

"Yeah, I was telling you guys that I was her friend but you kinda didn't listen.." he chuckled and held his nape as someone tapped my shoulder.

I took the first aid kit from momo unnie and sat on the other side of him.

"Yeah.. sorry for not believing you aswell I guess." She said.

"Look here, let me see." I commanded and he easily complied.

I wiped away the dried blood from his eye before dabbing some ointment on the cotton and placing it on his wound.

"You guys seriously messed up." I said and shook my head. They both remained with sad and sorry eyes as they watched me heal him.

"I'm sorry.. guy." Momo unnie said, not knowing his name.

"It's mingyu." He said and giggled at the name he was given.

"I'm momo, this is karina." They went for a handshake which caused mingyu to turn his head.

"Stay still the ointment's smearing everywhere." I complained and he mumbled a mianhae before turning back to me.

"I'll get some ice.. for the, uh, bruise on your stomach." Karina said and stood up to go to the fridge.

We continued to cure his bruises and wound as momo unnie started cooking lunch.

The police ended up showing to my door. We told them that it was just a misunderstanding and that we were all good. They left after that which I was thankful for.

I helped with the cooking as the other two remained in the living room and watched tv.

"Why didn't you tell us that a boy is staying in your house? We could've killed him if you didn't wake up." Momo unnie said and I sighed.