• 13 •

"noona, wake up" I woke up to someone shaking me gently.

"It's time for lunch. Let's eat" I rubbed my eyes to see jeongin smiling at me. He looks lowkey adorable not gonna lie.

"Thanks for waking me up." I smiled at him as I stood up from the bed.

He started making the bed and I immediately held his arm to stop him.

"Aigo, jeongin-ssi. Don't worry about that, I'll do it. Thank you." I tried to take over but he insisted.

"Anii, I know you're hungry, noona. Just get ready and head down stairs, this'll be quick" he shot me an eye smile before continuing what he's doing. Aish, what a stubborn kid.

I thanked him once again before brushing my teeth and heading downstairs. The smell of the food made my mouth instantly water.

"Good morning, guys." I greeted as I walked into the dining room

"Good morning, noona!" All of them said in unison before guiding me to my seat and placing food in front of me.

"Hyunjinah, you have to tell jeongin to stop being so nice." I told my brother as I ate.

"Ah, don't mind him, noona. He's only like that to you." They all looked at each other then laughed. Am I missing something?

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion as I bit into my bacon.

"You see, yeji noona. I.N has a crush on you, ever since we were in highschool." Felix said as he drank his juice

My mouth slightly agape. I for sure didn't knew that.

"Not really a crush. I.N has just been extra careful towards you ever since he saw you crying at the side of the road. He didn't want to see you like that ever again, that's why he's always been around you every chance he gets." Changbin clarified as he walked towards us

"I was crying? Mianhae, I don't really remember." I apologized as I set my utensils down.

"Ah jinjja, I'll never get used to this." Seungmin whined as he held his head.

"Yeah. He told us what happened months after when we started suspecting him having a crush on you because of the sudden change of his behavior towards you. Basically, he was riding his bike home when he saw you crying. It was the middle of the night or so..

he sat with you until you calmed down, then he treated you ice cream before he took you home. He told me to look after you that night. I didn't have the chance to ask why cause he told me to just do it and that you were tired, so I did. I slept beside you and made you breakfast the day after." Hyunjin explained everything and honestly, that made me admire jeongin even more. I can't believe he did that for me back then.

"Why was I crying though?" I asked, still confused on why I was found balling on the road.

"Oh, that was the night you met up with-" hyunjin was interrupted with a call, at the same time as jeongin appeared.

"What are we guys talking about?" He asked as he skipped happily towards us.

"We were talking about your crush towards noona." Bangchan teased. We all saw jeongin's cheeks turn into a dark shade of pink as he scratched his head

"I don't though." He giggled and sat beside me as he took a piece of bacon.

I adverted my attention to my brother. He was talking to someone and he looks kinda irritated. Just a little though.

"Aish.." he mumbled as he ended the call.

"Wae?" I asked as I stood up

"The cafe's stuffed full and I forgot to get reservations" he looked up with a crying face which made me laugh.