• 27 •

Ryujin's P.O.V

I felt my phone vibrated a couple times, waking me up.

I lifted my head that's covered with a pillow and checked the caller id.

Chaeryeong's calling. I turned off my phone and groaned as I held my head.

I yawned before forcing myself out of bed. The moment I looked around was the moment I realized that I wasn't in my room.

My eyes widened as I stood up from the bed. I froze in my spot, taking a second to let everything sink in and try to recollect what happened last night.

Okay.. I remember the letter, I was stressed and stormed out the restaurant. I went to yeji's place and we hung out, then my head started hurting so I decided to take a nap.

Oh shit...

I held my hair in frustration. Am I in her room right now?? I slept too long..

As I was freaking out, the door suddenly opened and my eyes instantly moved to see who it was.

"Hi." It's yeji.

"Hey.." I replied and put my hand down before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Am I in your room?" I asked and she nodded while getting something from her closet.

"I hope you slept alright. The bed was a little messy when you laid on it." She chuckled and I hummed.

"Sorry for staying, this is really embarrassing. I completely forgot everything that happened last night." I scratched my head and she giggled.

"It's really fine. You were sick last night so I didn't bother waking you up." She gestured to the side table on which I saw the box of medicine and a damped cloth beside it.

"Oh.." was all I manage to say.

"Uhm, I have some things you can use to freshen up. Here." She opened the bathroom door and I followed.

"Actually.. do you wanna maybe take a shower? You were sweating really bad last night." She offered and I took a second before nodding my head.

"I'm really sorry.. you must've been a pain in the ass last night." I said, slightly worried I might've gave her a difficult time.

"Uh.. no, no. I didn't have a hard time since you were very cooperative." She said as she handed me a towel and some of her clothes I can borrow.

"Okay good. Thank you anyway.. for taking care of me." She smiled as we made eye contact.

"No worries. I'll be downstairs with mingyu, he's probably cooking us breakfast by now, I'll just see you there." She said and I nodded before she closed the door.

I stripped my clothes, getting into the shower and letting the cool water hit my skin. This feels nice. Though it's a bit awkward since I have to stick my broken arm out the shower the whole time since I can't get my cast wet..

After I'm done, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair before I walked out of the bathroom. I approached the bed and grabbed my phone before also walking out of the room.

As I walked downstairs, I could already smell the food that was being made. I could hear music coming from the tv aswell..

"Good morning ryujinah.." I heard mingyu's voice greet from the kitchen.

"Good morning." I greeted back and sat on one of the stools next to yeji. She smiled at me and I reciprocated.

"Did you get a good night sleep?" Mingyu asked and I nodded.