• 25 •

As we began to escalate to the top, ryujin's palm was sweating as she held tight on mine.

"Ready?" I asked excitedly.

She shook her head frantically with fright visible on her expression.

I laughed as we went down on full speed. I heard her high pitch screamed and I laughed loudly.

The ride ended and she let go of my hand and rushed out of there.

I shook my head and chuckled.

"See, it wasn't that bad.." I said as I approached her.

"Screw that, I'm never riding that thing again. First and last time. Ever." She panted and I chuckled.

"Wait. It's your first time riding on a roller coaster?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why's that? It's so fun!" I said and she shrugged.

"Im scared." She simply said and held my arm with her sweaty hand again.

"Let's go eat, shall we?" I nodded happily and she pulled me towards a stall that sells hotdogs.

"Two hotdogs please." I ordered. Ryujin took out her card but I tapped mine first.

"You know I'm not gonna let you pay for everything right?" She said and I nodded

"Just think of it as my thank you for hanging out with me and wasting your gas to drive here." I replied and she shook her head and chuckled.

"Thoughtful girl.." she mumbled. I heard it and blushed.

After receiving our food, we ate at a nearby bench with the view of the whole carnival. Just like old times..

We were laughing about something stupid when a guy stopped in front of us. Blocking our beautiful view.

"Hey." He said in a low voice.

"You sound tired." Ryujin commented and I slapped her arm, trying to contain my laughter.

"Hi, mr." I replied politely.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a drink?" He said, looking at me.

I looked at ryujin and she rolled her eyes.

"No, she doesn't want to." She answered for me as I looked back at the guy.

"Sorry Ms., But I'm talking to this beautiful lady over here.." he said gesturing towards me and I froze in my spot. I looked at ryujin for help cause I didn't know what to say.

She nodded before glaring at the guy.

"Look man, she's my girlfriend. Now back off." She said firmly and my eyes went wide before I choked on the food I was eating.

"Is that so?" The guy asked, obviously not giving up.

I nodded at him as I drank water. "Yes, that's true." I said, a little bit too proudly.

"Okay, well mind if I take you two for a drink?" He pointed at us and we both groaned out loud.

"Dude! Did you not hear what she just said? She's my girlfriend! Fuck off before I call the cops." I threatened and he raised his hands in surrender before walking away, not forgetting to mumble 'bitch'.

We looked at each other for a moment before laughing our ass off.

"Bro he's literally so ugly, R.I.P to whoever actually goes with him." I commented as we laughed.

"I know right, poor guy.." she replied.

"So.. girlfriend huh?" I asked and she drank before shaking her head.