• 32 •

It took about an hour for yuna to calm down and finally fall asleep. I stayed with the whole time for she didn't want me to go anywhere.

I watched over her sleeping self as I went on my phone.

There was a faint knock on the door, causing me to advert my eyes from my phone and stared silently. I locked the door so they could not enter.

"Ryujin, it's me." I heard chaer's voice on the other side. I sighed in relief before standing up, making my sister's arm slip off from on top of my stomach.

I walked towards the door before unlocking it and opening it a bit.

"They're gone." She said so I opened the door more for her to come in.

She walked to the bed and sat on the space beside yuna, caressing her head ever so gently.

I closed the door and went back to my previous spot next to my sister aswell.

"She cried." I informed my bestfriend, making her look at yuna in sadness.

"For how long?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the sleeping girl below us.

"About an hour." I simply replied. She hummed in response.

"They wanted me to give you this." She pulled her hand away from yuna's head to take something out of her pocket. It was a piece of paper.

She handed it to me and I opened it, revealing a handwritten address in black pen.

"What for?" I asked, finding this nonsense.

"They said they wanted to talk to you, first thing in the morning." She explained. I thought about it for a second. If I go, I'll be able to make a deal with them. Maybe they'll leave us alone after that.

"Okay." I answered before throwing the paper in the trash since I already know where the address leads to.

"Okay? You mean you're going?" Chaer asked in an unsure tone and I nodded.

"But what about your sister?" She asked in worry. Yuna for sure won't like the idea of me going alone, but I have to.

"She doesn't have to know.."

"I don't have to know what?" I got startled when yuna's once sleeping figure suddenly awoken and butted in the conversation.

"U-uhm.. nothing. Nothing yunayah, go back to sleep." I soothed her arm but she sat up and rubbed her eyes before looking at me with a slightly mad expression.

"Tell me, unnie." She demanded. I sighed.

"Mom and dad wanted to talk to me tomorrow-"

"I'm coming." She cut me off and I instantly shook my head.

"No, you're not. You're staying here with chaeryeong." I firmly said while pointing down.

"No. I'm coming with you. Who knows what's gonna happen." She protested while fixing her hair.

"The situation will be worse when you're there yuna. Just listen to me. Please listen." I begged but she continued to disagree with it.

"I'm not leaving you there alone!! How will I make the situation worse? You can't just leave me here! They're our parents." She was getting annoyed. I could hear it in her voice, making me more irritated at her stubbornness.

"Yuna if I brought you there then we wouldn't have a chance to fight for what we want!!! You don't wanna leave right? We all know the second you're faced with our parents you wouldn't have the guts to protest and argue with them. You're just gonna let them decide for you even though you're not fond of their decision." She didn't respond after what I've said.