• 28 •

"you know how to drive a car right?" Ryujin asked, noticing that I'm driving way too slow.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous.." I replied and drove a little faster.

"Okay, that's okay, you're doing so well." She encouraged making me blush and smile at the same time.

There aren't any cars around this area so I don't have to worry about crashing into someone.

About 10 minutes into driving and I began to relax and get used to it. We're driving in the city now, which means I'm trying to catch up in a busy road and a lot of cars and people everywhere.

"Okay, which way again?" I asked as I completely forgot where I was suppose to turn.

"Right, then just keep straight." She instructed.

I noticed that we were close, but not quite in the right way..

"Ryujinah, I don't think this is the way to my condo though.." I spoke as I continued to drive anyway.

"Uhm, yeah I'm actually leading you to a bakery.." she chuckled and I nodded.

"You craving something?" I joked and she giggled softly, making my heart flutter.

"No.. I kinda made my friends worry when I stayed at your place. I just want to buy them a little treat to say sorry." I smiled at her consideration before going back on the road.

_________________________________________

"Where should I park?" I asked as I went around the parking lot to find a space.

"There." She pointed to the left where a spot was vacant and I went ahead and parked there.

"Hold on, I'm coming with." I said and she exited the car and waited for me, leaning her back against the car.

I went out and went to her. We walked beside each other until she placed her arm around my shoulder.

"Didn't do pretty bad despite not driving for awhile.." I chuckled and shrugged.

"What can I say, I'm the one and only hwang yeji." I boasted and pretended to wipe out the invisible dust on my sleeves.

"You're so annoying, that's just cringy right there." She said mentioning the part where I pretended to dust myself.

"Wha- you do that sometimes too!! I don't tell you you're cringy!" I defended myself while crossing my arms and she chuckled.

"Yeah you should start telling me." I giggled as we entered the bakery.

"Ooh, mocha breads." She mumbled, delighted to have seen her favorite dessert on the front shelf of the store.

"Go grab anything you want, it's on me." She said.

"Ryujin." I said with a warning tone as if telling her not to.

"It's fine! Don't act as if you haven't paid for me too." She waved me off before going to her desired foods to purchase.

I shook my head and just obliged, picking out a couple of desserts to take home.

After we- I mean, she paid for the pastries, we went home. I was still the one driving because I kind of enjoyed it.

"We're here!" I announced and she clapped her hands.

"Congratulations! You made it to your destination without hitting anyone or crashing the car!" She teased and I smacked her arm slightly hard.

"Don't start with me." I playfully glared and she laughed while rubbing the part where I hit her.

"Well, I'll go ahead now.. I still have to get ready for work." She bid and I nodded.