Bellatrix

'Department of mysteries' the elevator said as the students got to the ministry of magic

'This is it.' Harry said looking around they walked through the long corridor it seemed to go on forever little orbs lined the walls every shelf they lit their ones to illuminate the area around them.

'93. 94. 95' harry said going down the rows. 'It should be here.' he said stopping in between the rows

'Harry,' Neville said 'this one has your name on it.' they looked up to the orb it spun shades of marble as he got closer to it looking into it he reached out for it taking it from its stand he held it in his hands.

'The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches and the dark lord will fight him as equals and he shall have power over the darkness.' the orb told him 'neither can live for the other survives.'

'Harry!' Hermione shouted pulling his attention away from the orb a man in a silver mask approached slowly.

'Where is sirius?' Harry questioned the death eater

'Have you never been told to differentiate between dreams and reality.' Lucius said revealing his face

'Hand over the prophecy.' He demanded.

'You do anything to us and we break it.' Harry warned and Bellatrix could be heard laughing

'He knows how to play.' Bellatrix said 'pity... Harry Potter.'

'Bellatrix lestrange.' Neville noted.

'Neville Longbottom,' she cracked a wicked smile, 'how's mom and dad?'

'That's another thing that needs to be avenged!' never said holding up his wand to Bellatrix.

'Let's not do that,' Lucius said trying to diffuse the situation. 'all we want is that prophecy.'

'Why does Voldemort want it?'

'How dare you say his name!' Bellatrix screamed 'you filthy half blood!'

'It's OK,' Lucius said calmly. 'he's just curious haven't you always wonder with the connection between you and the dark lord was?' lucius asked getting closer 'why he was unable to kill you when you were still an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar?' Lucius questioned 'the answer to that Potter is laying in your hand... all you have to do is give it to me.' harry didn't flinch though. 'Please give it to me.' Lucius said 'I could show you everything...' he reached out for it as the rest of Harrys friends formed tight circle as the death eaters approached, getting closer and closer, lucius almost had it.

'I've waited 14 years' Harry told them 'I think it can wait a little longer, NOW!' Harry screamed taking a step back his friends used the defense against the dark arts spells, blasting the death eaters away but they were just children and the death eaters were trained they kept popping up.

'Well done, Neville,' Luna said pulling him away but the death eaters appeared Like wisps floating before them Hermione sent the orbs flying from the shelves breaking out on their heads.

'stupefy!' Hermione shouted blasting them away

'Redacto!" Ginny called out sending a blast of light towards them orbs fell from the sky Neville pulled Luna away as all the orbs all the shelves started to crumble around them

'Get back to the door get back to the door!' they ran as fast as they could everything crumbling around them through the door they fell. They fell plummeting down before hovering above the ground for a brief moment before falling to their stomachs with a thud. Harry still held the orb in his hand unbroken they fell to their stomachs.

'Department of mysteries, well they got that right.' Ron said standing up

'The voices' Harry said looking to the archway 'can you hear what they're saying?'

'Its just an archway, I don't hear anything, Harry' Hermione told him 'let's get out of here.'

'I hear them to.' Luna told him.

'Harry it's just an empty archway' Hermione told him 'please Harry...' Hermione begged

'Get behind me.' Harry said they held up their wands as the death eaters approached once again, they wisped around them shadows of black swirling around them knocking them to the ground knocking them off their feet harry clutched at the orb still his friends were scattered a death eater held one in each and one pointed threateningly at their faces. Lucius Malfoy stepped forward a chuckle on his lips.

'did you actually think he would win? Are you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance he's just questioned against us? I will make this simple we just told him give it to me Potter. Give me the prophecy now or watch or watch your Friends die.' Lucius demanded harry looked around the group the death eaters had his friends trapped.

'Don't give it to them harry.' Neville said and bellatrix moved her wand wrapping around his throat shushing him.

Slowly harry held out the prophecy giving it to Lucius. Lucius smiled down at it holding it up in the light

'Get away from my godson!' Sirius said punching Lucius in the face a ball of light circled around the room freeing Harry's friends. Savanna among them, pulling harry back. Lucius was forced to the ground. He dropped the orb. It shattered into a haze of blue smoke before him. Once the death eaters compose themselves after the order attacked, there were wisps of darkness and swirls of light fluttering around the room.

'Listen to me, you take the others and get out of here.' Sirius told Harry crouching behind a boulder

'but I know I want to say with you!' Harry insisted. Savanna shot at Bellatrix, Bellatrix let out a scream, so shrill and high pitched it made her ears hurt. She jumped back sliding in next to Sirius.

'You've done excellent Harry, let us take it from here.' Sirius demanded Sirius and savanna jumped up, blocking a blow from Lucius and another harry looked around the room, his friends were safe for the moment. The order of the Phoenix came trying to protect them trying to kill the death eater once and for all.

'Expelliamus!' Harry yelled knocking one of the death eaters back.

'Nice one James.' Sirius said attacking Lucius and send him flying backwards, savanna stepped in front of harry as Bellatrix jumped up a haze of green flying from her wand.

'Avada-Kedavra!" She yelled, the flash of green hit Sirius in the ribs. Savanna reached for him as he stumbled back grabbing his hand. Savanna watched the light leave Sirius' eyes as he fell back into the archway, his body and soul whisked away by the silver curtain. Sirius stumbled into the veil savanna with him, disappearing. Harry screamed out for Sirius, for savanna as they disappeared before his eyes. Bellatrix stepped back grin on her face disappearing into the ministry. Harry ran after her.