I didnt know

'We are taking harry to the farmers market you should come severus.' He looked over at her. 'It will be fun.' she encouraged. 'I hear the mushroom guy is going to be there.' Severus gave her a pointed look. 'Not the shrooms remus likes real mushroom severus.' Savanna laughed. It felt like she was getting back her brother yet she knew what he did in the dark. Well she didn't know. That was the problem. She also didnt understand why he was choosing darkess.

' I was thinking we could all make dinner after with the food we got!' Savanna suggested severus looked nervously to his feet. 'severus?'

'Im busy today. Im sorry savanna.' He told her stiffly.

'No problem... next time. Oh!' she added excitedly 'sirius and i were thinking end of summer early fall for the wedding. Nothing big just you james lily harry remus and peter, really tiny.'

'Thats... ill see you later.' he kissed her cheek before running out

'Ill bring you some goodies from the market!' savanna called after him. 'That was odd.' She noted as she aparated to lily and james place. Sirius kissed her immediately upon arrival. 'Hi,' she rasped once his lips left hers.

'Hey.' he smiled against her arms wrapping around her.

'Alright love birds lets go!' Remus declared.

'Come on harry go to aunt Sassy.' james said handing her off.

'I swear if that boy calls me sassy his whole life james-'

'Im starving lets move!' Remus said ushering them out.

++++++++

'Beautiful night for a walk.' Sirius suggested leaving savanna out after dinner. Harry was in bed the kitchen was clean and lily and james were exhausted. So after saying their goodbyes sirius and savanna left walking into the night.

'So I found this little place, its on the water and with a bit of convincing I think we can afford it.' Sirius told her as they walked.

'yeah?' savanna questioned her fingers intertwined with Sirius.

'yeah, you are gonna love is Sav, it has a balcony over looking the water, a park for future Black babies,' he teased rubbing a hand on her stomach.

'or harry,' savanna countered. She wanted children but she wanted to finish school first. Become a healer and then push out a few kids hopefully.

'big room over looking the water that we could turn into a reading room.' Sirius offered.

'I like that.'

'a big basement for me to turn into a man cave for the boys and me.'

'I like that,' savanna agreed.

'big kitchen too. Oh the bedroom.' He stopped her in the middle of the street. 'Savanna the bedroom, you and I are going to have some fun in there.' he pulled her to him.

'I cant wait to marry you Sirius.'

'I cants wait to marry you Savanna, you ready to go?'

'yes... wait... Oh shoot i knew i forgot something.' Savanna said at her purse. 'I forgot the food I was going to bring back for Severus.' Sirius rolled his eyes. 'come on, quick stop before we go home.' She coed in his ear. So they headed back but the door was wide open sobs could be heard from inside.

'Lily?' Savanna called

'James?' Sirius questioned wands at the ready they quickly made their way through the house. Savanna saw severus holding lilys dead body in his arms

'Severus?' Savanna questioned. 'What happened?' She sobbed picking up harry but severus couldnt speak just clung to lily. 'Siri!' Savanna called and he came running up james blood on his hands

'James is dea- lily? Is harry?'

'Hes fine.' Savanna confirmed bouncing him in her arms, harry cried out, screaming a deathening scream in her ear. She tried to calm him while tears ran down her own face.

'What the bloody hell happened!' Sirius demanded tackling severus to the ground. Severus didnt put up a fight just lay sobbing

'Sirius stop!' Savanna demanded as harry continued to cry. 'Sirius!' He looked up at her before getting off of severus. 'Harry is hurt.' Savanna told him a little lightning bolt scar on his face. 'Severus-'

'I didnt know. I didnt know.' severus said dropping to his knees burying his face in his hands.

'Call dumbeldor' savanna instructed. Harry cried silent tears resting his head on her shoulder.