To make up for

Savanna didnt hear the knock on the door the next morning she was exhausted from the previous night's activities with sirius. Luckily for both of them though sirius heard. He heard the door open with a small creak and transformed disappearing into the bathroom at the sight if severus. A small moan of complaint left savannas lips when sirius left her grasp but she remained asleep.

'Savanna...' severus slowly opened the door seeing her still asleep. 'Savanna?' He brushed the hair from her face then he noticed her bare back peaking out from the covers. 'Savanna!' He said louder giving her shoulder a shake

'Mmmm' she turned her head opened her eyes as she started to turn over but she stopped seeing her brother. She lay back down on her stomach her eyes searching for sirius. Had she dreamt it? No. Then why was she naked?

'Savanna whats going on?' Severus asked

'I got hot.' She lied

'Then why all the blankets?' He countered

'I got cold. Hormones always go out of wack at that time of the month.' Savanna told him and his face scrunched up she chuckled it wasnt a lie. Hormones and periods did make her body feel like a roller coaster of issues but she currently was but he didnt need to know that.

'Whats wrong severus?' Savanna questioned closing her eyes

'Its sunday.' He told her when he got no answer from a very tried savanna he clarified. 'We always have breakfast on sunday.' Savanna opened her mouth to speak she felt like the worst sister in the world.

'I know what day it is.' Savanna informed him. 'Just give me a few minutes. I was tossing and turning all night' she said and she had to bite her lip to keep from smiling. But where was he? Where did he run off too?

'Of course.' Severus said getting up closing the bed room door behind him. Savanna tipped off the bed pecking underneath no sirius behind the curtains no sirius but his clothes lay on the opposite side of the bed. Thank Godric for that. She padded to the bathroom bare feet hitting the cold tile sent a shiver through her then arms wrapped around sending a different kind of shiver. She smiled happily leaning back into him.

'I thought i dreamed it for a moment.' savanna admitted quietly as sirius kissed her neck.

'Im just going to have to keep kissing you until you believe im not a dream.' sirius suggested.

'I would like that.' Savanna said turning in his arms pressing her lips to his. 'You have many years of kisses to make up for.'