only every you

So savanna lay in bed that night staring up at the ceiling, playing with the ribbon in her hair, pulling it free and letting her hair lose she wound the ribbon around her fingers, thinking, her mind racing until her eyes felt heavy and she drifted off only to be awoken by a furry dog laying next to her. she smiled down running her fingers through his fur.

'quite a mess you are.' Savanna noted. 'and getting my clean sheets all dirty.' She added. The dog stayed a dog. 'I know you padfoot. In both forms. Why are you hiding from me?' The transformation was quick savanna watched as the big black dog turned into her Sirius Black. Noses touching she closed the distance between them pulling their lips together.

'Everything the papers said-'

'Lies. I know. Siri i know you.' Savanna reminded him she ran her hands through his hair as his own hands traveled around her waist. Foreheads pressed together arms still tangled around each other it felt safe. It felt like home.

'What are you doing at hogwarts?' Sirius asked, kisses trailing down her neck.

'Im a nurse siri. Im a healer.' Savanna told him.

'You are? Oh sav thats wonderful.'

'I had alot of practice fixing up my brother.' Savanna reminded him

'Ancient history?' sirius said hopefully pulling at her pajamas.

'Indeed.' She agreed kissing him again. 'I have missed you.' she whispered against him.

'and I you. You are the only thing that kept me sane in there.' sirius informed her.

'really? Because you being in there drove me crazy.' she told him as he rolled her over and she pulled at his shirt. Pulling him down to her.

Sirius grabbed Savanna's ass and lifted it, so her back arched off the bed. He rammed himself inside of her hitting an all-new angle and then began to fuck her earnestly, he missed her and this, and godric he missed her. She cried out as he hit her g-spot over and over again. Savanna didn't think that she had another one in her, but as he grasped her thighs, watching where his cock disappeared inside of her, she felt more turned on than ever. Sirius hands went to her swollen nipples, and his gentle touch was all that she needed to fly over the precipice once more.

"Fuck," he cried out and then it was just her name, "Savanna, arg... savanna, Sav!" As he joined her in oblivion. They lay there panting together, her eyes closed and his large body hovering over his. She felt his cock slip from her core. 'I'm really glad you don't hate me.' Sirius panted out as she wrapped herself up next to him, never wanting to let go again.

'I could never hate you.' She promised. They talked all night long, about everything, savanna had more to say then Sirius and he hated how much of her life he missed but she looked at him the same way, still kissed him like he was the breath she needed to breathe.

'You and severus have a place together?'

'Yes severus and i have a place.' Savanna confirmed. 'We only had each other. We were both broken. We leaned on each other.'

'Does that mean you dont want to come back to grimmald place when the term is done?'

'Oh no im coming. But tell kreture to clean up if hes still there that place must be in shambles. I dont know the last time anyone stepped foot in it.' Savanna warned.

'Noted. Clean up all the spiders before you get there.' Sirius teased.

'Dust and spiders are a definite mood killer.' savanna agreed kissing him again. Her hand cupping his cheek he reached for her hand.

'You still wear it?' sirius questioned holding up her ringed finger

'Of course i do. Just because you were in azkaban did not mean that you were not my fiance anymore.' savanna reminded him.

'You have been with no one? For the past 12 almost 13 years?' Sirius questioned amazed

'Its only ever been you sirius.' Savanna confirmed pulling him back to her. Mouth and hand exploring every inch of each other every change over the past decade apart

'You are still so beautiful.' he told her between kisses.