Fought back...

Summer before last year

Sirius peppered savannas face and neck with kisses. Hands sliding under her shirt, her leg wrapped around his hip keeping him to her. The sun setting in the distance they would be covered in darkness soon enough but it was a golden hue kissing their skin. Sirius hand pulled at her shorts a quick twist of his fingers on the button his lips never leaving her. Thats when she heard the shouts.

'Savanna? Savanna? Sav-'

'Get up get up.' savanna said slapping at sirius chest he rolled off her and savanna jumped up fixing her shorts before turning to severus.

'Savanna? 'Severus said cautiously

'Hi severus.' she was out of breath heart pounding in her chest and an ache between her legs unfulfilled.

'I thought...' he took fast steps towards her and she thought he was going to be angry. Throw a punch at sirius maybe or drag her away but he didnt. He hugged her tight. 'I saw blood all over the house.' severus told her. 'I couldnt find you i thought...' he whispered in her ear.

'Im find sevy im fine.' she murmured linking her hands behind his back locking him to her. 'Blood? I didnt-'

'When were you last home?'

'I dont know this morning early this morning... sirius picked me up. Ive been with him all day.' Savanna informed him.

'I was so worried. I was looking everywhere for you.' Severus told her.

'Whoes blood? Wheres mom?' Savanna questioned looking up at him.

'I dont know. When i couldnt find you i panicked and left to look for you. Father wasnt there mom either. I just worried about you.' Severus told her. Sirius watched the two. Severus was in a tizzy thinking savanna was hurt. She couldnt go back to that place. Not ever.

'She can stay with me and james.' Sirius told them. 'She will be safe with us. I promise'

'I dont want to leave you sev-'

'Thats a good idea.' severus admitted. 'After you graduate you dont come back to that house. Hell we can pack you up now.'

'Severus-'

'I was planning on getting us a place once i started my university classes but i can live on campus. This one isnt going back to school.' he motioned to sirius, 'It would be best if i knew you were safe during breaks if you didnt want to stay at school. I dont want you back there. Not without me.' severus told her.

'We have to find mum.' Savanna told him. 'If that was hers... the blood...'

'I will find her. You,' severus looked to sirius 'you keep her safe until i get back'

'Im helping!' Savanna declared 'shes my mum too!'

'I can come with as extra protection.' sirius offered.

'Fine but if i say run you take her and get safe.' severus demanded.

'Okay.' sirius agreed. They headed back to the house checked with the neighbors before heading to st mungos. Both parents were dead. Jon and jane doe.

'Thats my...' savanna couldnt speak she cried into severus.

'You know these people?' the nurse asked

'Thats our parents.' severus said stiffly. Burying his face and savanna hair as she sobbed into him.

'Looked like a fight. She has some...' the nurse began but stopped seeing a distraught savanna sobbing into her brother. 'Im sorry for your loss.'

'What happened?' Savanna murmured through tears and a sniffly nose

'I dont think you want-' sirius began

'What... happened?' Savanna requested pathetically

'The woman has signs of physical injury. Broken bones pierced lung while the man was killed by a killing curse.' The nurse told them.

'Mum fought back. She never fought back.' savanna whispered