The map is back...

'What are you doing out after curfew?'

'I don't have a curfew I'm not a student.' savanna reminded Severus 'what are you doing out past curfew?' she teased

'I don't have a curfew.' Severus mimicked her. 'Potter what are you doing wandering the corridors at night?'

'I was sleepwalking'' harry said unconvincingly.

'Extraordinarily like your father stupid and arrogant strutting around the castle.'

'My dad did not strut.' Harry told him

'Severs please with the light in his face this early in the morning this late at night.' she corrected 'you could blind anyone with that.'

'I do not strut either, if you don't mind-'

'Turn out your pockets.' Severus demanded Harry didn't move 'turn out your pockets.' Severus demanded he handed over the parchment.

'What is this?' severus asked cautiously.

'A spare bit of parchment.' Harry told him

'That's so? Open it.' Severus demanded. Harry opened it up

'Reveal your secrets.' Severus said pointing his wand to the parchment Savanna took a step forward she knew what this was, she tried to hide her smile as the words appeared.

'Read it.' Severus demanded

'Mooney worm tail pad foot prongs and purr offer their compliments to Professor Snape And Madame Snape and...' harry began and savanna had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing. She was grateful for the darkness, she had wondered what happened to the map, it was still at the school apparently.

'Go on.' Severus told him sternly.

'And request that Professor Snape keep his obnoxiously large nose out of other peoples business.' Harry finished

'You insolent little-'

'Severus.' Savanna declared.

'Professor.' Remus warm coming up behind them severus spun around

'Remus, are you out for a little walk in the moonlight are we?' severus sneered and savanna slapped at him.

'Harry you all right?' remus questioned.

'He has this, I have just confiscated a very mysterious bit of contraband.' Severus snatched it away from Harry handing it to Remus 'this is supposed to be your area of expertise clearly it is full of dark magic.'

'I seriously doubt that Severus.' Savanna said sweetly 'It looks like a bit of fun.' she smiled over at Remus

'I agree with your sister it's a parchment design to insult whoever reads it I suspect ZONKOS product.' Remus agreed. Severus tried to take it back 'nevertheless,' Remus said pulling it away from his grasp 'I shall take it to assess after all you said it is my expertise. Harryr you want to come with me? Professor Snape... good night. Savanna,' remus smiled back at her.

'I'll walk with you, night sevvy.' Savanna said chasing after them.

+++++

'Even though I don't have the faintest idea how this map came to be in your possession,' Remus said 'quite frankly I am astounded you didn't have it hidden. did not occur to you that this in the hands of Sirius Black-'

'Remus.' Savanna hissed

'-Is a map to you.' he finished sparing her glasses

'No professor.' harry answered

'Your father never said much but he and your mother gave their lives to save yours and you are dabbling their sacrifice by wandering around the castle unprotected with a killer on the loose seems to be a pretty poor way to repay them.' Remus remarked. 'I will not see you cut out of bed again is that correct?'

'Yes Professor'

'Return to your dormitory and stay there and don't take any detours if you do I will know.' He motioned to the map.

'Professor just so you know I don't think that map always works, earlier and it showed someone in the castle someone I know to be dead.' harry told them

'Really who might that be?' Remus questioned

'Peter Pettigrew'

'That's not possible.' Savanna whispered

'It's just what I saw.' Harry told her walking out 'good night Professor good night madam Snape.'

'Peter?' Savanna questioned 'our map is perfection.' she reminded him 'there's no way absolutely no way that it said that if he isn't actually here if he isn't... Could he be alive after all this time?' savanna said suddenly breathless.

'I don't know.' they opened up the map but they only saw Severus and Harry roaming the halls no Peter.

'Get some rest Savanna I'll see you in the morning.'