Dementors

'Sirius!' Savanna cried out dropping to her knees before him she rolled him over as harry dropped beside her, he was dying. The water started to ice over as the Dementors circled

'You can't die you can't die.' savanna pleaded 'please, please,' but Dementor after dementor came swooping down she raised her wand but savanna couldn't think of any happy memories Harry cast out the spell blocking a few before they came sucking the life out of him as well. Savanna sobbed out uselessly the ribbon holding her hair up fell to the ground her hair falling around her shoulders, tears dripping down her face, as the Dementors sucked the life out of the three of them with a kiss of death approaching, Sirius life force draining, she saw Sirius dying and there was nothing she could do to stop it, but across the pond they saw stag Patronas so strong it blasted away all of the dementors. Life breathed back into Sirius as the Dementors were vanquished but the three of them dropped to the ground exhausted from the battle.

+++++

What do you do when your healer is the one who gets hurt?

Savanna woke up panting for breath she jumped out of bed nearly knocking into Severus

'Harry and Sirius...' she said breathlessly

'Harry is fine.' Severus looking a few beds over

'And...'

'I'm sorry Savanna.' Severus said hugging her, he almost lost her because of Black, yet she was still so worried about him.

'no no no.' she cried out.

'They're going to perform the kiss of death.' Severus told her

'No no they can't he didn't do anything I know he didn't do anything please!' savanna begged. 'Severus you have to help me!' severus shook his head but savanna gripped his arms with a surprisingly strong grip for someone that had almost died, death by dementor. 'You have to help me they are going to suck the life out of him please severus please.'