Paw print

'Remus I wish you wouldn't blame sirius for everything you know he didn't do it.' Savanna pleaded that night.

'Do I though?'

'You're impossible.' Savanna muttered.

'I'm really not, savanna you are one of my closest friends. Please... I want things to go back to the way they were.'

'So do I but now that sirius out...' She let out an exasperated breath 'now that he's out everyone is making about to be a criminal I know he's not he really is not.'

'Stay.' remus said

'What?'

'Stay and we'll catch up and will read books until we fall asleep like we used to.' Remus begged her

'No talk of you know who or the other you know who or the other other other you know who.' Remus told her 'please like old times'

'Like old times.' she agreed

++++++++

Sirius saw remus and his savanna sleeping together. Sleeping in bed. Together. It made his blood boil. He padded in his muddy paws leaving prints along remus room stepping on one of savanna's hair ribbons, leaving it muddy under his paw before he noticed the books scattered around the bed and floor. This wasnt a date sirius thought. He looked closer at them. Remus lay on his back snoring into the ceiling while savanna lay with her back to him curled up towards the window. His temper faded. He should tell her and put himself out of his misery of watching her live her life without him. But what if she hated him? What if she believed the papers? What if she still loved him? What if she loved someone else? It had been almost 13 years. Surely someone as brilliant and beautiful as savanna would have found someone else by now.

Please dont be in love with someone else. Sirius thought as he made his way out of the castle once more. But the cold breeze from the window woke savanna up and the bed shifting as she left woke remus up.