Not a fling

Summer before 6th year

Once the marauders realized it wasnt just a fling they accepted savanna into their group. Becoming friends quickly. They soon realized that savanna was not like her brother, she was fun, had a wild side and she loved Sirius and Sirius loved her. so she was integrated into the group. She was a Marauder.

'Hey lily,' savanna whispered swimming up to her. 'Severus misses you.' Lily gave her a sad look. 'He had you and me. He is always going to have me but He thinks he lost you lily.' Again she didnt answer her eyes drifted to james. 'Don't push him away. Please. I knows he's a bit... different to james but hes still your friend.' Lily couldn't look at her. 'He loves you lily.' Sirius came up behind them wrapping his arms around savanna kissing her neck and silencing her unintentionally.

'What you ladies talking about?' sirius said spinning savanna in his arms.

'Boys.' lily said sweetly before swimming towards james.

'Boys like me? Your very handsome extremely charming and dashingly brilliant boyfriend?' Sirius question with a cheeky grin.

'The one and only.' savanna confirmed kissing him.

'Sassy come here!' Remus called 'look what I got at diagon alley.' he held up a new book. 'Released today. I waited in line forever but i got it signed!' He opened it as she wrapped a towel around herself drying her hand thoroughly before her fingers grazed just below the signature.

'Cool Remus.' Savanna said flipping back to the cover.

'Dont worry you can read it once im done.' remus assured her. Savanna was constantly at the library because the library was free and her father liked to spend all his money and their mothers money on alcohol. Then replacing the things he broke when drunk and angry so he could destroy them again the next time. But ever since sirius friends allowed her into their circle she felt safer. She felt like she had a big family of people that loved her. James helped her on her broom. Remus studied with her giving her all his old books or new books once he was done. They had their own private book club they would talk for hours which sirius was not a fan of. He didnt like sharing savanna but he knew about her family drama and he liked seeing her so happy. Sirius taught her how to have fun. To get her head out of a book and live. She loved him. When she was younger she thought she would never marry because she didnt want a man like her father. She wanted someone kind and loving fun to be around someone that would never raise a hand or fist to her. She didnt think of boys really at all until sirius so bluntly landed in her lap demanding her attention love and affection. Which she gladly gave.