Harry

'Oh severus you should see harry he is the cutest! He doesn't much look like james luckily.' Savanna teased.

'that is good to hear,' severus rose up.

'oh look I got a picture. She pulled it from her bag. Handing it over to him it was a picture of savanna, holding harry he had a big smile on his face while lily had an arm around savanna, it brought tears to his eyes.

'can I... Keep this?' severus questioned.

'of course, I expect I will be taking plenty of pictures.' She pulled out another, she knew severus wouldn't like this one as much but she showed it to him anyways. Sirius had his arms around her, james arms around lily and remus stood in the middle harry in his arms, big smiles all around. Peter's thumb was in the corner of the picture, since he took the picture. Severus looked up to savanna. He kissed her forehead before hugging her tight.

'I love you savanna.' Severus told her.

'I love you severus... You could come next time, I'm sure lily would like to see you-'

'no, no that's alright. Goodnight my dear.' Severus said walking off, tucking the picture safety in his jacket.

+++++++++++

'I just don't understand. Maybe this is my fault. Maybe this is all my fault!' Savannah cried out.

'No this could never be your fault! I always thought there was something a little bit off with Severus.' Sirius admitted.

'Sirius stop it!' Savanna declared 'he's still my brother and I still love him.'

'I'm sorry I'm sorry.' sirius told her hugging her close.

'I know. I just feel awful about this.' Savanna murmured into him

'Gosh maybe this is really bad timing then.' Sirius said and she looked up at him

'Bad timing what are you talking about?'

'Well you see I did mean to ask you something and then everything went to hell, the whole brother becoming a death eater I suppose that puts a damper on the mood... but I guess no better time than the present right?'

'Siri what are you talking about?' He pulled out a ring from his back pocket holding it up to her she gasped before he dropped to one knee.

'Savanna Rose Snape will you make me the happiest man in this very screwed up world and become my wife?' She couldn't speak her hands flew to her mouth to cover her gasp as her eyes went wide she looked down at him. 'Savanna?'

'Yes! yes of course 1 million times yes!' she declared pulling him to her kissing him passionately. He became the breath she needed to breathe.