Every sunset

The challenge was to retrieve a golden egg from one of four immensely dangerous fire-breathing beasts, and somehow it ended with all four champions still intact. Potter and Krum came out in joint first place. Krum opted for a Conjunctivitis curse to confuse the dragon, whereas Harry went for the more sensible option of summoning his broomstick to play to his strengths as a skilled flyer.

Savanna couldn't breathe. Harry got a Hungarian horntail. The most dangerous of dragons. But harry was fast, quick on his feet and savanna stood gripping severus hand, her nails digging into his nervously as they watched. Severus face pinched at her grip but he let her, he knew how much she cared for him, he was the last bit of lily any of them had left. When harry got the golden egg savanna felt tears fall down her face in relief. But the weight on her chest was still there, still strong, like an elephant, compressing down on her as her heart pounded against the weight, she felt like she was going to explode with nerves. It was like harry knew and he ran up and hugged her tight. The weight lifted as she held him close. She rested her chin on his head. This was only the first challenge, what were they up to for the next two?

++++

'Sirius.' Savanna moaned. 'I feel like I'm dying. Watching him do these competitions. I feel like my chest is going to explode, right out of my chest.'

'I know but harry is a smart man,' Sirius told her.

'Boy.' She corrected. 'he is a smart boy, but he is still a child, Sirius.' Savanna whined.

'he did good on the first test, though.' Sirius recalled.

'yes, but... there are still two more!" she reminded him.

'I know my love... I'm sorry I cannot be there for you. For the both of you.' Sirius told her.

'I know.' Savanna said, she savored the weekends. The children were left to fend for themselves if they were hurt because savanna needed every precious moment she could get with Sirius.

'what do you think about a fall wedding again? Or would that be jinxing it?' Sirius questioned and savanna rolled over in bed resting her chin on his bare chest.

'I think I would marry you right now.' savanna told him.

'right now, right now?' Sirius questioned.

'right now.' she confirmed.

'I think we might need a bit more clothing.' Sirius teased. 'and I don't think you believably pull of a white dress.'

'Sirius!" savanna laughed out kissing at his chest.

'all the time in the world. I want to see the sunset with you in every country, every hill top, every valley, every mountain, everyday, for the rest of our lives.'

'youre going to make me cry!' savanna declared as he kissed her.

'I love you so much savanna snape... I cant wait to make you mine.'

'I'm already yours.'