Sirius Black is Back

When harry stopped Voldemort Sirius Black lost everything but to this day he still remains a faithful servant and Harry Potter is the only thing that stands in the way of Voldemort returning to power and that is why Sirius black as escaped from azkaban to find Harry Potter and kill him...

'This is ridiculous absolutely ridiculous no one honestly believes this do they?' Savannah said incredulously. 'Sirius black is a menace.' She repeated before crumpling up the daily prophet, throwing it into the garbage.

++++++++

The majority of savannas first semester of every new year was filled with first years students asking if she was married to professor snape. It grew annoying quite quickly.

'my brother.' She told them simply. They would ask how she was so sweet and him so sour. Every year the first years that got hurt would ask the same questions over and over again as savanna patched them up. But this year Harry potter was delivered to her hospital wing before the banquet even started, this poor boy. Savanna was fussing over him when he woke up.

'I'm fine,' harry told her, red in the face. Embarrassed at how much he was seeing madam Snape but he liked her, she was kind to him. 'I don't need anything-'

'oh really?' savanna questioned ignoring his objecting and checking him over. 'I suppose you've been doing something dangerous again? And while you were doing something dangerous, in between the last time i saw that handsome face of yours you became a healer as well and you know best?' savanna questioned.

'it was a dementor, Savanna.' Minerva said coming into the ward. A dark look passed savannas face.

'setting dementors around a school..' savanna muttered pushing harrys hair back and feeling his forehead. 'he wont be the first one who collapses. Yes he is all clammy. Terrible thinking they are, and the effect they on people who are already delicate-'

'I'm not delicate harry objected.

'of course not savanna said taking his pulse.

'what does he need?' Minerva questioned. 'best rest? Should he spend the night in the hospital wing?'

'I'm fine,' harry exclaimed jumping up.

'at the very least some chocolate. That helps. Savanna informed him.

'I already had some. Professor lupin, he gave me some, gave some to all of us.' Harry told her.

'Lupin?' a smile crept across her face.

'new defense against the dark arts teacher,' Minerva told her, seeing her smile.

'finally a defense against the dart arts professor that knows a thing or two about the dark arts.' Savanna applauded.