So much i want to say

'Alert the order if you can.' Harry told his friends

'Are you mental? We're in this together!' Hermione told him.

'That. You. Are.' Dolores said marching into her office

'I found this boy trying to help the Weasley girl' Draco said pushing Neville into her office.

'You were going to Dumbledore won't you?' Dolores asked harry

'No.' harry told her defiantly. Dolores slapped him across the face.

'You were going to Dumbledore weren't you?' Dolores demanded.

'No' he said again she slapped him again

'Pardon the interruption head mistress' Severus said, savanna pushed past him standing in front of harry.

'what the fuck Dolores!' savanna hissed.

'come in Snape and Snape... yes. The time has come for answers whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have Your brought the veritis serum? Well have you?' She asked him

'No.' severus answered

'No?' Dolores questioned incredulously.

'I am afraid I have used up all my supplies the last time you were interrogating students. Unless you wish to poison him and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy if you do I cannot help you.' Severus told her.

'Severus!' savanna shouted back at him.

'Come savanna,' severus grabbed at her arm.

'He's padfoot,' harry cried out at severus began to leave. 'he's got pad foot at the place where it's hidden.' Harry told them. savanna gluped down the bile rising in her throat looking to severus.

'Pad foot, pad foot? what is pad foot? what is he talking about? what is he talking about Snape? Snape?' Dolores questioned. Serverus turned back to Harry.

'No idea,' he said before leaving, dragging savanna out with him.

'very well,' Dolores said softly. 'You did this Potter and this is an interest of ministry policy so you leave me with no choice, no alternative.' she told them 'the cruciatus curse auto loosen your tongue.'

'That's illegal!' Hermione declared

'What Cornelious doesn't know won't hurt him.' Dolores and putting down the picture of her beloved Cornelius. Dolores rose her wand opening her mouth but Hermione screamed out

'Harry tell her! Tell her!' Hermione shouted

'Tell me what?' Dolores asked still threatening Harry

'If you won't tell her where it is, I will.' Harry looked at her quizzically.

'Where what is?' She snapped

'Dumbledores secret weapon.' Hermione told her.

'let me go severus.' Savanna hissed.

'we don't have time.' Severus told her.

'I know. I'm going to get him. Find him.' Savanna told him. 'you alert the order.' Savanna told him.

'savanna.' Severus said grabbing her hand and pulling her back to him. Hugging her tight. 'there is so much I want to tell you.' Severus admitted.

'after.' She told him.

'the dark lords forces, savanna I don't want you getting hurt.' Severus pleaded. 'let me find him.'

'no. Sirius is mine. I need him, I'm going to find him.'

'please be careful.' Severus begged pressing a kiss to her forehead.

'I will. You too severus. I will see you soon.' But she saw the panic on his face. 'everything is going to be fine. I promise. I love you severus.' She kissed his cheek running off.

'I love you savanna.' He called after her and she turned around blowing him a kiss.