I miss you

Dumbledores army...

'How will we do this?'

"Where will we meet?'

"What if Umbridge finds out!'

'We would all be dead!' the children started to fret about their half assed plan.

'harry could teach us, hes the only one that has used defensive magic.'

'no we need a professional.' Harry told her.

+++++

'I'm sorry.' Savanna said into the fire. Sirius head floated in a green flame.

'I understand.' Sirius told her. 'I just miss you.'

'and I miss you. But severus... teaching harry... it got in his head. Hes been temperamental-'

'he wasn't before?' Sirius teased.

'moody,' savanna went on.

'he wasn't before?' Sirius asked again.

'hes just more... you know? I'm worried about him. Since you know who has been back... hes just being pulling in every direction and I don't want him getting hurt. He is always worried about me but doesn't take care of himself.' Savanna told him,.

'take care of your brother. You and me, we have all the time in the world.' Sirius assured her.

'and since Dumbledore was sacked, unbridge has been making changes even more so... I cannot tell you how many children Flitch has concussed with a ladder putting up new laws. Every day someone is being dragged in with a bump on their head and stars in their eyes. It covers a full wall. Albus is not my favorite person but he was a good Head master. A shit friend but good for Hogwarts.' Savanna admitted. Sirius face was scattered in and out of the fire. 'siri?' savanna questioned then there was a knock at the door. 'I love you.' She hissed, with a wave of his hand he was gone. She went to the door opening it only to see Dolores herself. 'Headmistress, what can I do for you?'

'the use of fireplace conversation or transportation has been banned on school grounds.' She told savanna.

'I thought that was just for students.' Savanna said stiffly.

'it is for everyone.' Dolores assured her. 'no more.'

'fine.' She said through a clenched jaw. 'anything else?'

'who were you speaking with?'

'thats not really any concern of yours.' Savanna sassed.

'it is, there are dark wizards roaming this world-'

'there always were. They are just being publicized now.' savanna corrected.

'who were you-'

'its late. I wont use the fireplace. Night Dolores.' Savanna spat slamming her door shut.

++++++++

'Truth serum?' Savanna muttered picking up the vial. 'what is this for?'

'Headmistress Umbridge.' Severus said blandly. Stirring the potion. 'can you get me-' savanna handed him the jobberknoll feathers. 'thank you and-' she handed him a vial. 'I love you.'

'I know.' Savanna said kissing his cheek. 'so... what does she have planned for the serum?'

'worried she might use it on you?' severus teased but savanna remained quiet. 'what did you do?'

'nothing.' Savanna protested. Severus gave her a pointed look. 'I just.. I was talking with...' she nodded her head and severus gave her a nod understanding. 'and she came in, she is having the fireplaces monitored. She wanted to know who I was speaking with and my friends are not exactly her type of people, I thought if lying but...'

'I understand.' Severus told her. 'so you were sassy.' Severus told her.

'I'm me, of course I sassed the bitch.' Savanna told him. 'its colorless and odorless.' Savanna reminded him as he poured it into the vial. 'I wouldn't know if she just so happened to dump some into my drink.' Severus hesitated holding up the vial but umbridge came walking in.

'is it done?' she grabbed it from him. 'wonderful work Professor Snape. Madam Snape... what are you doing down here?' she sneered.

'visiting my brother.' Savanna said sweetly.

'savanna and I were about to head to dinner, excuse us.' Severus said leading savanna out.