Loving him was easy

Christmas with the family. Severus and Sirius avoided each others eyes the entire break but savanna wanted them all together. They had a tree and lights at grimmauld place, stocking over the fire place and presents under the tree. Savanna sat in between Sirius' legs a mug of tea in her hands while Sirius wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck. Severus had to admit that he loved seeing his sister so happy, she hadn't smiled like this is ages. He still wasn't thrilled that she was still madly in love with black even after all this time, but Sirius made her happy. That had to be enough for severus.

'there's sleeping beauty.' Savanna teased as harry came down the stairs. Severus sat in an arm chair his coffee steaming lightly in front of him, he shot harry as glare as he passed.

'Happy Christmas!' Sirius and savanna coed. Savanna put down her mug hugging harry, pulling him to them. severus couldn't help but think that if albus didn't take harry away, if Sirius hadn't been accused, savanna would have raised harry and this little family would have been theres. They looked so happy, a smile crept on severus face as he watched them.

'You three make a cute family.' Severus told Savanna

'Do you think?' Savanna smiled back at Sirius and harry wrestling and laughing next to the tree.

'Yes... I really do. I always thought you would make a great mother.' Severus told her. Savanna pulled the cinnamon rolls out of the oven.

'Ive always wanted kids.' savanna admitted. 'But i only ever wanted them with sirius. Now that hes back. I feel like...'

'Like you could get that life you always wanted?'

'Yeah.' She said simply, 'he really turned my world upside in the best of ways.' Savanna remarked.

'he certainly did.' Severus said stealing a cinnamon from the tray.

++++++++++

Loving sirius was easy. Leaving him was next to impossible.

'Savanna we have to go.' severus told her dragging her to the door.

'Noo!' she whined. 'I quit. Im quitting.'

'You say this every time.' Severus informed her with a groan.

'Becuase i hate leaving him every time.' Savanna corrected.

'Come on aunt savanna.' harry said his case in hand.

Aunt savanna she mouthed excitedly. 'Alright alright. I love you,' savanna said kissing sirius goodbye.

'I love you more.'

'I love you most'

'No possible'

'Entirely possibly'. Savanna told him kissing sirius again

'Gross.' Severus said pulling her away. 'You two are like lovesick teenagers all over again.'

'We missed out on 12 years of being that obnoxious couple.' savanna reminded him. 'We are making up for lost time.'

'Just dont do it in front of me.' Severus said with a groan.

'Come on grumpy pants.' Savanna said grabbing his and harrys hand. 'Lets roll.' Savanna declared and they aparated outside hogwarts grounds.