Page 394

Severus walked into the defense against the dark room with the urgency

'Turn to page 394.' he declared pulling down the projector as the student slowly opened their books confused

'Excuse me sir.' Harry said 'where is Professor Lupin?'

'It's not really your concern... is it unsurprisingly to say your professor finds himself unable to teach at the present time turn to page 394.' Ron was taking too long and Severus whipped his wand out getting him to the right Page

'Werewolves?' Ron questioned

'We're learning about Hinky puffs.' Hermione told him 'we're not meant to start werewolves for weeks-'

'Quiet' Severus demanded hitting the projector

'Did you see her come in?' ron questioned Harry, Hermione seemed to appear out of nowhere.

'Now which one of you can tell me the difference between an Anamagus and a werewolf?' severus questioned walking to the front of the class. Hermione rose her hand urgently

'No one? How disappointing.' Severus said looking right at her

'Please sir an Anamagus is someone who elects to turn into an animal a werewolf has no choice with each full moon when he transforms it no longer matters who he is who his friends are if they cross his path the werewolf only responds to his own kind.' Hermione told the class and Draco started howling.

'Thank you Mr. Malfoy.... that is the second time you have spoken out of term Miss Granger are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all?' severus sneered.

'Professor Snape everybody.' Savanna said sweetly coming into the room

'Five points from Gryffindor as a sign of your ignorance I need a report on my desk by Monday morning on the werewolf and how to recognize it emphasis on recognize.'

'But ser it's Quidditch tomorrow.' Harry told him

'I suggest you take extra care of Mr. Potter a lost limb will not excuse you, page 394.' Severus said leaning dangerously close before marching away

'No one lose any limbs please.' Savanna said from the back of the room smiling sweetly at her brother 'you certainly know how to make a classroom smile.' Savanna remarked sarcastically.

'Something I can help you with Madame Snape?'

'I was just coming to see if I could help you dear brother.'

'I honestly don't know how they're related.' Draco said.

'Madam Snape isn't it true you are an animagus?' Hermione questioned.

'that is correct.' Savanna said.

'can you show us?' draco questioned. Savanna looked to severus, he nodded bored. She moved to the front of the class her heels clicking on the ground as she turned. She smiled back at them before shifting in a black cat.

'does it hurt?' Ron questioned when she turned back.

'Not at all. Its like a second skin.' Savanna told them flattening her skirt. 'however a werewolf transformation is quite painful. No matter how many times they turn.'

'thank you Savanna.' Severus said guiding her out. 'Go away Savanna.' Severus told her, she pecked his cheek as she left. 'both man is werewolf and wolf is man' Severus went on explaining the history in detail behind the werewolf. 'they do indeed possess the power of shape shifting and be warned they are dangerous.'