Hicky

Christmas break

'Padfoot!'

Savannas eyes peeled open.

'Shit.' she muttered pulling the covers over her head covering her blushing face. Sirius smirked pulling her closer.

'Hey guys.' sirius said yawning. 'Youre back early.' He noted.

'Yeah... Christmas was boring without you...' james said a grin on his face.

'You know we can see you savanna.' Remus told her

'Im pretending you cant.' Savanna said under the covers.

'Does your brother know-' savanna pulled the covers from her face wrapping it around herself

'No. Severus hates you lot and rightfully so. So severus doesnt find out about this or else i will kill each of you slowly. No killing curse. I will go muggle style killing. They can make it last for days!' Savanna warned.

'He is going to find out.' peter told her

'No. Why would he?'

'That hicky on your neck.' james teased savanna hand went to her neck she looked over at sirius he smiled wrapping his arms around her under the covers kissing at the other side of her neck.

'No regrets.' he whispered.

'Snevi- severus knows you are dating. He must suspect this was coming' remus said.

'Can you all leave so i can put some clothes on?' Savanna suggested.

'No i like seeing you this flustered.' remus teased

'Moony.' sirius said as savanna curled her knees into her curving back into sirius.

'What? The composed and beautiful savanna snape all flustered and red in the face...' Remus said chuckling.

'Its a sight to see.' James agreed.

'Fuck off' sirius told them.

'You already did that-' remus said as sirius threw a pillow at him.

'Meet us downstairs we are having a belated Christmas breakfast!' James called as they slammed the door shut. Savanna covered her face with her hands.

'Hey hey' sirius said kissing her. 'Dont be embarrassed,' he leaned her back down hovering over her. 'You think i havent walked in on james and lily or remus going at it with one of james muggle magazines?'

'Gross stop!' Savanna said laughing.

'Dont worry about them.' sirius said as savannas hands wrapped around his neck pulling him to her. 'Because i have a feeling you and me are going to be doing a lot of that.' She smacked playfully at his chest.

'We are going to have to find a different spot then.' Savanna informed him.

'Our spot.' Sirius confirmed 'a spot just you and me know about. Somewhere we can escape to whenw e need to be alone.'

'Our spot.' savanna agreed.