Hung Over

I helped Dream walk. He held on to my waist and I held onto his. We walked into the living room. Wilbur had a wet paper towel on his forehead and looked pale. Everyone was hungover. I got a bit of looks due to my puffy eyes. There was only silence.

"Such weaklings" Tommy boasted as he looked around the room.

"Oh shut it Tommy" Wilbur said as he gagged.

"We are going to use the bus, can I borrow your house key?" I asked.

"Yeah, just the house key" He said as he tossed me his house key.

I caught it. Sapnap looked at me for a split second and then looked away. Me and Dream said our good byes . I got some, "are you okay" while talking. Dream and I left. We caught a ride and sat down. I was near the window. He looked pale. He had his head back and his eyes closed. He tilted his head towards me and opened his eyes ever so slightly.

"You were pretty drunk last night" I said as I chuckled.

"I couldn't have been that bad" He said as he softly chuckled.

"You confessed your love to me, and basically asked me out. I told you I was already dating someone. And you were upset and started crying. I kissed you and you kicked me out the room because you thought that would be cheating"

"Well shit" He said as he smiled.

"Imagine someone posts a picture of you while you look like this" I said as I laughed.

"So you are saying I don't look good? Wow, that hurts. And you're one to talk, you have puffy eyes" (Dream)

"You look like you are going to puke on me at any second. And? What about them?" I said as I continued to laugh.

"Going to puke because you are so handsome, even with your puffy eyes" He said sheepishly.

"What does that even mean" I said as I laughed harder.

"No clue" He said as he laughed with me.

The bus rocked back and fourth. Dream laid his head back and closed his eyes.

"How much...longer" He said as he got nauseous.

"At the next stop" I said as I chuckled.

There was a loud camera shutter, then snickering.

"Jenna that was so loud" The young boy said annoyed.

"Oh shush, I bet they didn't even hear it" The girl huffed.

"I see the light" Dream joked.

I rolled my eyes.

"This is what you get for drinking so much" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Sorry not everyone can be a golden child like you" He said as he chuckled.

"I am not a golden child" I scoffed.

"I am going to ask for a photo" The girl said as she stood up.

"The bus is moving, you can't stand on a moving bus" The boy said worried.

"Watch me" The girl said.

A girl approached us.

"Hi" She said happily.

"Hello" I said as I smiled.

"Hi" Dream said as he sat up.

"Are you two Dream and George?" She said as she held her phone tightly.

"Yeah, that's us" I said awkwardly.

"May I get a photo?" She said as she held up her phone.

"Jenna" The boy whispered loudly.

She turned towards him and shook her head. She turned back to us. I turned to Dream.

"Sure" He said as he cleared his throat.

She took a pic and thanked us. She walked towards her seat. The bus made a sudden stop. She fell onto her seat. She was alright.

"Told you so" The boy huffed.

She rolled her eyes and sat up.

"This is our stop" I said as I helped Dream up.

We got off the bus and walked to Wilbur's house. I unlocked the door and laid him on the couch. I grabbed some medicine to help. I gave him some and turned off all the lights in the house.

"Get some rest" I said as I sat down on the other couch.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Maybe sleep. So just get some rest" I said as I smiled.

"I hope you know that little girl has a photo of us looking like shit" He said as he laughed.

"I know" I said as I sighed.

He smiled and drifted off to sleep. I laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling. My phone started buzzing. Everyone was asking if I was alright and if we made it to the house safe. I texted everyone back saying we made it home safe. They all texted asking if I was alright bc I looked like I was crying when I left the house. Bad had texted me a  paragraph. I sighed and clicked it.

"Hey George. I am sorry about what happened the other night. I'm sure he didn't mean to come off as rude. I hope you feel better soon. I know you were crying and it's okay to cry. Just know I am here if you need someone to talk to or just a shoulder to cry on. You can tell me anything or even nothing, I will be here for you no matter what. Hope you and Dream made it home safe"

"Thanks Bad" I texted back.

":)" He texted.

"How's Sapnap?"

He was typing.

"He seems alright, no one else knows other than Wilbur and Ranboo"

"That's good" I texted as I sighed.

I looked over at Dream. He was sleeping peacefully. I began to type.

"Bad, I think Dream and I should" I typed.

I quickly deleted it. I took a deep breathe.

"Bad" I texted.

"?"

"I think I am going to break up with Dream" I typed.

I hovered my thumb over the send button. I looked over to Dream. It's for the best. Tears began to form in my eyes. I clicked send. My phone began to ring. I declined the call.

"Pick up, please" Bad texted.

He called again. I answered the phone.

"YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HIM?? WHY" He shouted.