Date

"Grab my phone" I said as I rushed to the kitchen.

"Where is it?" (Wilbur)

"In my drawer" I shouted.

I quickly grabbed a small backpack I packed last night. I looked over to the counter and saw the bracelet the fan made. I put it on.

"Found it" Wilbur said as he came towards me with my phone.

I honestly don't remember why I put my phone there.

"It was right next to Dream's youtooz" Wilbur said as he laughed.

"Oh I forgot I put that there" I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Let's go"

We headed out the door and drove to the beach. I started to get nervous. We got the things from the car and sat near the shade.

"Ready" Wilbur said as he positioned my phone.

I nodded. We went live.

"Hello" I said to chat as I smiled.

Wilbur had the stream opened on his phone and I checked the chat. They were excited.

"We are going to wait a couple of minutes" Wilbur said as he adjusted his guitar.

"I don't get why you brought that" I said as I laughed.

"To do this" Wilbur said as he smiled.

He strummed his guitar. He fixed it a little. He looked at me, smiled, and began to play.

"I wanna be the guy, that you fall asleep on call with, I'll make you forget, Every guy that came before me, 'Cause I like you, and you like my attention, lets skip to the good part, Lets consummate our internet connection" Wilbur sang.

He looked back at his guitar and began to play the chorus.

"You are such an idiot" I said as I laughed.

Wilbur stopped playing.

"Wow" he said as he laughed.

We both continued to laugh.

"Okay I think it has been long enough" I said as I smiled.

I took a deep breath.

"Welcome everyone to the stream, it will be a short stream, I will just have my announcement and I will hang out with Wilbur off stream" I said as I looked over to Wilbur.

He was smiling. I looked back at the camera.

"So this year has been a lot, a lot of you know that. For the past months, I haven't felt like I was myself. I felt like I was just living through the day just doing nothing. I entered a stage in my life that I felt me as a person was just not worth living. I felt like I took up space on this planet. I no longer feel like that as much anymore. I am lucky to have had the support I needed. If you are struggling with depression please talk to someone. My mods will be putting the suicide prevention phone number in the chat. Back to the announcement. It took some time to find myself. I had my ups and downs just like everyone has had. I am glad to say that I am part of the LGTBQ+ community, I finally found myself." I said as I smiled.

"He is gay" Wilbur said as he hugged me.

I laughed. I looked at the chat. They were spamming the gay flag and sending support. Wilbur continued to hug me. I felt loved. I felt accepted. I felt like myself.

Time Skip

"Today was fun" Wilbur said as he started the car.

"Yeah" I said as I laughed.

"You still trending?" Wilbur said as he drove to my house.

"Yup" I said.

I looked at what was trending. George is gay was trending. Something else caught my eye. WilburNotFound was trending.

"Oh god" I said as I clicked it.

The first tweet was a clip of Wilbur singing to me and the beginning of the stream.

"You cannot tell me those lyrics weren't for him. Wilbur looked at George while singing this. George came out as gay so guys crazy theory but what if they are dating" the tweet said that included the clip.

"We are trending" I said as I laughed.

"What do you mean" (Wilbur)

"We are being shipped" I said as I continued to laugh.

"Pfft" Wilbur said as he quickly glanced at me and then back at the road.

"For your little song at the beginning of my stream" I said as I turned off my phone.

"Really? That? It was just a line from a song and I just thought it was appropriate since you and Ace have your date tonight. He is going to be singing those lyrics instead of me" Wilbur said as he smirked.

I gasped.

"It's not a date" I said as I lightly hit him on the arm.

"Ouch" he whined.

"Oh quit it, I barely hit you" I said as I laughed

He just laughed.

Time skip

"Call meeee" Wilbur said as he drove off.

I just rolled my eyes. Wilbur dropped me and off and will be picking me up since I can't drive and he doesn't want me to take the bus. I walked towards the cafe. I got here a little late due to Wilbur being well Wilbur.

My eyes immediately caught with Ace's glance. He smiled. I walked towards him and sat down.

"Hey" he said as he sighed with relief.

"Hey" I said as I fixed my shirt.

"I thought you were going to stand me up" he said as he laughed.

"Oh" I said as I softly chuckled.

"I am so glad you said yes to this date" he said as he smiled.

Date? This is a date? I never agreed to a date. Well he is good looking. And sweet. He isn't a bad person. He would make a great boyfriend. Oh stop George this is barely the first date.

"Oh these are for you" Ace said as he grabbed a bouquet of roses from the seat next to him.

He handed them to me. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"T-thank you" I stuttered.

Why did I stutter? Suddenly the sound of a camera shutter was heard.