"Just Friends" (SEXUAL CONTENT)

Hello author here, please note there is some sexual content on this chapter. If you aren't comfortable with that please go to the next chapter. Nothing really "important" happens. On that note, enjoy the rest of the book.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been an hour. I have done absolutely nothing. Sapnap hasn't come back, I don't even know where he went. I walked towards my room. I reached for the door nob. I took a deep breath and entered. Dream turned around. His hair was wet. He had no shirt on. He was just wearing pants. I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh hey George" Dream said as he smiled and continued to edit.

"What the-"

"Sorry I took a shower and then went back to editing" Dream said as he chuckled.

"And you just decided to not put a shirt on"

"Well I didn't know you were going to come in, next time let me know so I can just be naked" Dream said as he laughed.

"Oh shut up" I said as I laid on my bed.

"Are you just going to watch me edit?" (Dream)

"Yeah I have nothing better to do" I said as I sighed.

His hair was still dripping a little bit.

"You are literally still dripping, don't get any water on my stuff, you know what just stop editing until you are dry" I said as I laughed.

"Fine" Dream said as he stood up.

"Well now I have to get dry somehow" Dream said as he walked towards me.

"By using a towel?"

"Nope" he said as he smiled.

He got on top of me and held himself up with his arms. He shook his hair and got water on me.

"DREAM STOP" I shouted as I continued to laugh.

"WELL I NEED TO BE DRIED" He said as he continued to drip water on me and laughed.

I tried to cover my face with my hand. He was still getting water on me.

"HOW COULD THIS MUCH WATER COME FROM ONE PERSON" I shouted as I laughed even harder.

Dream was getting tired of propping himself up and stopped. He tried to catch his breath as he continued to laugh. I was still laughing. I looked at him and then his body for some reason. He was fit, he had abs. He was kinda hot. I looked at Dream again. He was still trying to catch his breath and smiling.

"George you are all wet" Dream said as he softly chuckled.

My hair was wet and so was my shirt.

"Well because of you idiot" I said as I laughed.

"Oh so I make you wet" Dream said as he smirked.

"What? You are such an idiot" I said as I continued to laugh.

Dream was laughing too. I started to look at his body again. He was really attractive. Like really really attractive. I looked at his face. He had wet blonde hair. He had nice lips. Pretty eyes. He was hot.

"Are you checking me out" Dream said as he smirked.

"Pfft no"

He looked at me up and down. He smiled.

"Are YOU checking ME out?" I said as I laughed.

"Definitely" he said as he looked up and down slowly.

I felt my face get hot. I looked him up and down. Our eyes met. We both weren't laughing. We were caught in a gaze. Our faces were close. Our lips met. We began to kiss. I wrapped my arms around him. This time it was different. It was more passionate. I felt his lower body push closer to mine. I felt his tongue touch mine. He stopped kissing me to catch his breath. He began to kiss my neck. I let out a soft moan. My hands gripped onto his back. I felt a tingling sensation on my neck. He stopped kissing my neck and kissed me. I kissed him back. His saliva was all of over my mouth. Our tongues were twisting and turning. We flipped as we continued to kiss. I was on top of him. I sat up to catch my breath again. We were both breathing heavily. I looked down. I was sitting on his crotch. I looked at him and kissed him again. He put his hands in my shirt and hugged me. He bit my lip. It didn't hurt. He pushed himself up against me. I let out another soft moan. I was enjoying this...a lot. It was passionate, it was hot. We stopped kissing again. We were both out of breath. Dream's phone rang, it was Sapnap. He always seems to call at the wrong moment. I was still sitting on Dream. Dream put Sapnap on speaker.

"Yooo Dream, I will be home in like an hour, I went to hang out with Tommy since he knows all the shit around here, we will be home in like 30 minutes"

"Okay" Dream said out of breath.

"Dude you're out of breath, what were you doing"

"I was getting my work out in" Dream said as he looked at me and smiled.

"Whatever, I'll see you later" Sapnap said as he hung up.

"Well he ruined the moment" Dream said as he laughed.

I felt his body. It shook with me. Dream stopped laughing. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down. Dream had a serious face.

"Why are you so serious" I said as I laughed.

My body shook. It felt good. This is wrong I shouldn't be doing this. I got off of Dream.

"Don't you have a video to edit?"

"Shit" Dream whispered.

I wiped the salvia off my lips. I laid down on my bed.

"So much for just friends" Dream said as he laughed and sat up and wiped the salvia off his lips.

I felt a tingling sensation on my neck. I wiped the salvia off my neck where Dream kissed me. It felt a little painful touching it. I brushed it off, maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

"I can't believe I just did that" I said as I groaned.

"I just made out with GeorgeNotFound" Dream said happily as he laid down next to me.

"You are such an idiot"

"You say that a lot but yet guess who is the one that made out with you" (Dream)

I looked at Dream and rolled my eyes. I smiled, he seemed really happy. Dream smiled and looked at me.

"Oh shit" Dream whispered.

"What?" I said as Dream kept staring.

He got his phone and opened the camera. He flipped the camera. I looked at the phone. Right there on my neck was a..... hickey.