Baby

Dream POV
We knocked on the door. Mom answered the door. She held a child in her arms. We were all confused.

"Mom?" I said confused.

"Oh Clay, I didn't think you would be here till more later" She said as the baby stared at us.

"What's with the baby miss?" Sapnap asked.

"Oh I was just babysitting for the neighbors. Tom was working and Sam was called for an urgent meeting so I offered to babysit" She said as chuckled.

"Come in, come in" She said as she walked away from the door.

We all went in and I shut the door.

"Your sisters and father went out, they will be back later" She said as she put the baby on the ground.

Toys were scattered all over the floor. Sapnap sat on the floor and played with the baby.

"Clay come here" She said as she motioned.

I followed her to the kitchen.

"So how are you and George doing?" She whispered.

I looked over at George. He was smiling while watching Sapnap and the baby play.

"We are doing well" I replied.

"When are you planning to tie the knot?" She asked as she made a bottle.

"You mean propose? Don't you think it's a bit early" I said as my eyes widened.

"Clay, you have been friends with this boy for quite a while and now you are in a relationship with him. It's not like you just met him" She said as she warmed the bottle a little.

"We were friends but that was just friends. This is a relationship, it's different now" I said as I sighed.

"Alright then" She said as she smiled.

She handed me the bottle.

"Be a dear and feed him" She said as she looked over at the baby.

She began to cook. I walked to where the baby was and picked him up. The baby was completely silent. I just sort of stared at him. His lip began to quiver. He started to cry.

"Do something Dream" George said as he laughed.

"I mean Clay" He said as he laughed.

I sat down near George and laid him a bit. I held the bottle up for him and he began to drink it.

"Wow, he is great with kids" Sapnap said as he looked at George and smirked.

"No he isn't, he made it cry" George said as he giggled.

"This is a practice run for our kids" I said as I smiled and looked at the baby.

He was adorable.

I looked over at George. He was flustered, he was red, really red.

"Our kids?" He said as he nervously chuckled.

"Dream that's not possible" He said as he chuckled again.

"Adoption. I could be an uncle" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"I am not good with kids" (George)

"That's not true" I said as the baby finished the bottle.

I burped him and set him down on my lap.

He started crawling to George. He went on George's lap. George awkwardly picked him up. He had him at a bit of a distance.

"It's a child, he won't bite" Sapnap said as he laughed.

The baby began to frown after spending a lot of time in an awkward position.

"No don't cry" George said in soft voice.

He made him slowly jump up and down. The baby was giggling. George was smiling and giggling too. He made him stop jumping. He held him a little closer. He sat him down on his lap. The baby grabbed onto Georges finger and just held it as he babbled.

"He likes you" I said as I softly chuckled.

"I guess so" George said as he smiled and looked at the happy baby.

My heart was beating rapidly. I was smiling a lot. Seeing him like this, made me love him even more.

The door opened. Ivy and Alice had shopping bags. My dad was right behind them. It felt like his smile dropped. It went quiet.

"Hey Clay" Alice said as she went up to me and hugged me.

"Hey" I replied as I ruffled her hair.

"Hey Clay" Ivy said as she waved and smiled.

She looked over awkwardly at George. Dad just looked at me and then at George. He completely ignored us.

"Nick, I want to show you something" Alice said excitedly.

Sapnap chuckled.

"Weird to see you excited" He said as he chuckled even more.

"Just hurry" She said as she ran to her room.

Sapnap followed.

Mom came out from the kitchen. She wiped her hands on a rag.

"Why don't you all go to your rooms? Clay I fixed your room a bit so you could all sleep there. The couch is always open" She said as I smiled.

"Now hurry along now" She said as she grabbed the baby from George.

We all walked to my room. Ivy shut the door.

She hugged George suddenly. He was awkwardly standing there.

I was confused, so was he.

"I am so stupid, how did I not sense it" She said as she sighed.

We both gave her a confusing look.

"That you two are dating" She said in an excited voice.

"Oh" Me and George said in sync.

We looked at each other and laughed.

"Aww" Ivy said adoringly.

We heard shouting. Ivy looked nervous.

"So how are things Clay?" She asked.

"I am doing great, well especially now" I said as I looked at George and smiled.

"What do you even do for a living?" She asked curiously.

George was giggling.

"Oh" I said as I nervously chuckled.

"Like I see you have. Nice house, nice clothes, and can maintain all ur roommates. So tell me, what do you do?" She asked.

"I am a YouTuber actually" I said awkwardly.

There was silence.

"You're joking right" She said as she gave me a look.

George began laughing even more.

We heard a door slam. We all went quiet.

Ivy sighed.

"I'm sorry" she mouthed.