Happy

There was a knock at the door.

"George?" Dream said from the other side of the door.

I quickly put the diary under the covers and fixed it. As if nothing happened. I went to the door. I unlocked it and saw Dream.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you were okay" Dream said.

"Yeah" I said quickly as I walked past him, not really acknowledging him.

I walked to the living room. Sapnap was there, he was sitting on the couch just scrolling on his phone. I sat down next to him and hugged him tightly. He put his phone away and put it into his pocket. He hugged me back.

"I am sorry" I whispered.

"What?" He said confused.

I let go of him. I smiled.

"That was weird" (Sapnap)

"I was just was letting you know that everything is okay"

We stopped hugging.

"Can we talk?" I said as I stood up.

"Sure" Sapnap said as he put his phone away.

"Let's go to your room" I said as Sapnap stood up.

Sapnap walked ahead and walked to his room. I followed behind. I felt a hand on my arm.

"What are you doing?" Dream whispered.

"I am just going to talk to him" I whispered.

Sapnap was waiting in his room.

"Did I do something wrong" Dream said hurt.

"What? Of course not"

"I feel.....left out" Dream said as he sighed.

"That's the least of my worries right now Dream, you should talk to your girlfriend or something, I won't be gone for long" I said as I pulled his hand off me.

"She isn't my girlfriend" Dream said as I walked towards Sapnap's room.

"Your actions say otherwise" I said as I walked into Sapnap's room and closed it.

"Sapnap, I just want to say, I am here if you need me. I feel like I haven't been a very good friend to you. You were the only person I can come to with my problems and it was just a lot for one person. I never stopped to think how you felt and I am super sorry for that"

Sapnap hugged me tightly.

"George I felt like you guys were being torn apart, all of this shit that has been happening was making me think that nothing will ever be the same" Sapnap said as he let go.

"And I was right, nothing will ever be the same, that's a good thing. You have grown George, just look at you, I am proud" He said as he smiled.

"I have some news, Dream might want to hear it" Sapnap said as he opened the door.

We went to the living room. Dream was sitting on the couch. He wasn't on his phone. He was just sitting there, he was staring at something but then snapped out of it and looked at us.

"I have some news" Sapnap said as he pulled out his phone.

He handed it to Dream. I sat next to Dream and looked at the phone. It was a house. A two story house. It had 4 rooms, they all had a their own small bathroom. Except the master bedroom of course. There was a built in pool, and a balcony for the master bedroom. The kitchen was fancy, it had a kitchen island.

"Isn't it perfect" Sapnap said as he grabbed the phone.

Me and Dream looked at each other. It costed quite a lot of money.

"You know what, fuck it, contact them" Dream said as he smiled.

Sapnap looked excited and started call, he quickly ran to his room. I smiled. As soon as Sapnap left, his smile faded.

"George" Dream said as he sighed.

"Yeah?"

"Are we okay?" (Dream)

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, something seems off you know" (Dream)

"I feel fine, must be just you" I said as I stood up.

Dream grabbed my arm.

"Please just talk to me" (Dream)

I sat down and he let go of me.

"What am I doing wrong? I feel so out of touch, I feel weird" (Dream)

"Maybe you should start caring for other people other than yourself? What I mean is, we are both guilty of not truly being there for Sapnap, we tell him our problems and in return we just shut him out of lives for a bit. It's not right. He felt like his world was falling apart ever since we fought, it's our fault for not being their for him" I said as he sighed.

"See, I don't know what to do anymore. Whatever I do just end up hurting someone" (Dream)

"Just follow your heart Dream" I said as I smiled.

Time Skip Week later

"Holy shit this looks insane" Sapnap said as he looked around the house.

Dream had just bought the new house. It was very fancy. It was near a beach. 15 minutes away from it to be exact. It is in a private neighborhood. It has a gated entry to the neighborhood. They have their own park and everything. We have a pretty big backyard, built in pool, 4 bedrooms with their own small bathroom, 2 story, 1 big bathroom that isn't part of a room, a big kitchen, a 2 car garage, a balcony, an attic, storage closet, and just a random room.

"I call the master bedroom" Dream said as he rushed upstairs.

"WHAT NO" Sapnap shouted as he ran upstairs.

I softly chuckled and just took a look around. I took a deep breath and took in the view. This is my life. This is where I am going to live, with my two best friends.

I walked towards the glass patio door. I saw my reflection. This is me. I am George. George Davidson. I am living my best life. I had some ups and downs and pushed through each of them. I smiled at my reflection. I was happy to see who I was looking at. I felt like myself. I felt happy. I felt loved. I felt alive.