Coffee Shop

"Hey guys" Dream said as he joined the world.

"Hey"

"Wow look who came to ruin the party" (Sapnap)

"Keep it up and I won't make dinner for you" Dream said as he laughed.

"You won't need to since me and George already made dinner plans, isn't that right babe?" Sapnap said as his minecrafte character came to me and crouched.

I nervously chuckled.

"Babe? Why did you call him babe?What did I miss" Dream said with a serious tone as he stopped laughing.

Donations:
Things are about to get heated
-ItsMeeeeJen $20

I cleared my throat.

"Why don't we start answering some questions chat" I said as I read that chat.

Dream's character appeared in front of me.

Donation:
When will you be going to Florida? I can't wait for a Dream Team meet up and a Christmas vlog
-HalieyInIt $15

"Oh yeah Christmas, I don't know what I am going to do for Christmas. About Florida, there is a time for everything" I said as I smiled.

Dream's character gave me a kiss and I pretended not to notice.

"Come to Florida Georgeeeee" Sapnap whined.

"Please George I will even buy you a ticket" Dream whined.

I just nervously laughed it off.

Time Skip
I had just ended the stream I was exhausted. Although I didn't do much I wanted to take a nap. I laid back in my chair.

"Florida" I whispered.

I want to meet Dream. I haven't even seen his face. Hanging out with Sapnap would be nice. A change of environment would be cool. I am not really think about this am I? How would I stream? I could use Dream's computer. Stop George you aren't going to Florida.

Suddenly my phone ringed. It was a notification. I looked at my phone to see a text message. I picked it up and unlocked my phone. It was Dream.

___________________________
Dream

Hey

Hey

I am bored wyd?

Still in my chair, hbu

Laying down

Send pics

What lol

Of you laying down

Why

I want to see how you look like Dream, we have been friends for like forever and I still don't know what you look like

If I send a picture of me what would you do with it? Are you going to be a weirdo and like make me into a body pillow, to be honest I wouldn't complain if you do ;)

Ew a body pillow of you no thanks

What I am amazing who wouldn't want a body pillow of me