Sorry

It was dark out. We had just got home. Sapnap and I walked to the kitchen and got the snacks out.

"We should probably eat these tomorrow" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"Yeah" I said as I smiled.

Dream walked into the kitchen. I didn't make eye contact with him and just interacted with Sapnap.

"Oh hey Dream" Sapnap said as he out stuff in the drawers.

"Oh Sapnap we should do the stream tomorrow, the beach stream" I said as I smiled.

"OH YEAH" Sapnap said excitedly.

"I should go to sleep" I said as I checked the time.

"Oh okay, night baby, I am going to run to the store again to buy some sunscreen and shit" Sapnap said as he made kissing sounds.

I just laughed. I walked upstairs. I knew Dream was behind me. I walked into my room and closed the door. I heard Sapnap leave.

"George" I heard Dream say from the other side of the door.

"What do you want Dream" I said as I put my had on the door.

"I am sorry" (Dream)

"What the hell are we? Tell me we aren't just friends. Why would you go on a date right after ours" I said as I sighed.

"All those things you told me last night were just thrown out the window. What the hell Dream" I said as I sat down and leaned on the door.

"I had that date set up, I lost hope for a little and scheduled the date, I felt bad for canceling after she had been waiting all this time" Dream said as I heard him sit down.

"Why did you lie to me"

"I didn't know how you would take the news of me going on a date" (Dream)

"So you decided to lie to me instead?"

"Yeah, I was so dumb for that, I am sorry George" (Dream)

"This doesn't make much sense" I said as I sighed.

"George I am in love with you, I have always been. I was just so blind and careless, I thought I could move on but the feelings are too strong. The only way I can go through this life is if I am....with you"

With me? He loves me. He LOVES me.

"I know I have fucked up a lot of times, but each time you forgave me. You have a kind heart, you are amazing. I always make dumb decisions without you, I need you. I have seen you grow into just the most amazing person. I know I am not worthy enough to be with someone like you. You are a one in a million George" he said heartbroken.

"No amount of words or gifts can tell you how much I love you. You made me feel something I didn't even know I can feel. Everyday I think of you. I don't think I can live with myself if I didn't try to confess my love for you. If I can't be the love of your life then I will happily be your best friend, just as I have been all these years. I love you George" Dream said as he sighed.

I stood up and opened the door. Dream was on the floor. He quickly stood up. I hugged him.

"Did you mean what you said?" I said as I sniffled.

"Every word" he said as he hugged me tighter.

"I am sorry for all of my mistakes, I am really sorry" He said as we stopped hugging.

"I shouldn't have gone on that date" He said as he sighed.

"Dream you just had a kind heart and didn't want to be rude" I said as I held his hand.