Backseat

"Just pick a movie Sapnap" I said as I held my bowl of popcorn.

It has been 1 full week that Dream and Sapnap have been staying with me. It's been an experience. It's weird for your house to be like never silent. It went from just silence to there never being silence. Except at night, Dream usually just watches TV, he tries to be quiet but the sound of the TV is pretty loud.

I sat down and began to eat my popcorn.

"Which movie? DREEEEEEAM" Sapnap shouted.

"JUST PICK SOMETHING" Dream shouted from the kitchen.

Dream came back from the kitchen with some chicken and rice bowls. He had made them himself. He was quite proud of them. He gave one to me and Sapnap. He sat down next to me. I tried a bite of it. It was pretty good.

"Mm it's really good" I said with a full mouth.

"Did you just moan?" Sapnap said as he laughed.

"No I said mmmm" I said as I still had a full mouth.

"YOU JUST DID IT AGAIN" Sapnap said as he laughed even more.

"My food just makes George do things" Dream said as he put his arm around my neck.

"Gross" Sapnap said as he continued to choose a movie.

I swallowed the bite I had and got up.

"I am...going to go get something" I said as I gave Dream my plate and my bowl of popcorn.

I walked quickly to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and just stood at my kitchen.

I am confused. Dream just put his arm around me. I would've been freaking out. It felt like...nothing. Did my feelings go away? I am still trying to get over Ace. Maybe they are just dormant. Getting over Ace hasn't been easy, but I have been making progress.

I walked back to the living room and sat down.

"You okay?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah, yeah I am" I said as I smiled.

Time Skip

"The stream is going to end soon, so if you have any more questions send them in" I said as I continued to build a house.

I have been streaming for 2 hours. Sapnap is hungry so I have to wrap it up soon. We are going to announce that Sapnap is here right when the stream is going to end.

Donation:
When are you going to introduce us to your boyfriend?
-TheRealDSMPFan $3

"Boyfriend? I don't have one. Um we need to get serious chat. That boy that was trending, please don't give him any attention he doesn't deserve it. Don't mention him on stream. Just don't do anything that gives him attention. That boy, yes he was my boyfriend. But not anymore, I would like for everyone to just not give any sort of attention to him, even if it's hate. He did things that can't be said due to the fact I would like to keep it private. If you guys can do that, it will be greatly appreciated" I said as I sighed.

"Wow I said attention a lot" I said as I laughed.

Donation:
Are you and Dream still friends? There have been a lot of rumors. I just don't want the Dream Team to fall apart :(
-TechnobladeFan83 $10

"Don't worry the Dream Team is still going strong. And yes me and Dream are still friends" I said as I laughed.

I heard my door quietly opening. I turned off my microphone and camera I looked behind the green screen to see Sapnap. I turned on my camera and microphone.

"Okay so that will be the end of the stream thank you guys for tuning in" I said as I smiled and waved at the camera.

"GEORGE WERE YOU STREAMING WITHOUT ME" Sapnap said as he pulled the green screen down.

I quickly ended the stream.

"That was good" I said as I laughed.

"Thanks I have been practicing" Sapnap said as he laughed.

Time Skip

I looked out the window. I was in the backseat. We pulled up to my driveway.  Me and Dream went to pick up some food. Sapnap stayed. Dream turned off the car. I was thinking about Ace. He loved me. Didn't he? Someone actually loved me.

I took off my seatbelt still lost in thought.

"Lets talk" Dream said as he crawled into the backseat with me.

"What" I said as I looked at him.

"Lets talk, there is obviously something bothering you" Dream said as he chuckled.

"There is...I can't believe I had a boyfriend. I had someone who loved me. I loved him too. I felt like I was on top of the world. I had someone to love. I don't feel worthy of...anyone" I said as I felt tears forming.

"George, that's not true, any guy would be lucky to have you" Dream said as he held my face.

"There is like a void in my heart. A part of me wants to give up on love and the other wants to try to find hope, hope that I will find the one" I said as tears streamed down my face.

"It's pretty dumb, I probably sound stupid" I said as I softly chuckled.

Tears were still streaming down.

"It's not stupid" Dream said as he wiped my tears.

"You have every right to be upset. Love is something that is just weird. When I loved you it was...an experience. Knowing that it couldn't be, it hurts. You have to just push through. Just think, that person isn't right for you" Dream said as he sighed.

"George you deserve the world, any guy is lucky to call you their boyfriend" Dream said as he smiled.

I stared into his eyes. Without a thought, I kissed him. I quickly pulled away.

"I am sorry I didn't-" I said before I was cut off.

Dream kissed me before I could finish my sentence. I kissed him back. He put his arms around my waist. His lips were pressed up against mine. I was enjoying every bit of it. I put my arms around his neck.  The feelings for him were still there. I didn't want this end. Suddenly Dream's phone began to ring. Dream didn't even pull his phone out. We continued to kiss. It stopped ringing. My phone then began to ring. I pulled away. We were both out of breath. We looked at each other and smiled. I looked at my phone to see that Sapnap was calling.

"Oh shit I forgot about the food" I said as I laughed.

Lies // DNFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें